Please please help

I need your help
I recently Found a job from home to a shitish company. At first they buttered me up with promises of a high salary ( not thousands but a decent ) I signed the contract at the end of March even though I started at 1st of March and the salary on the contract was 40%. They are also mentioning that in order to send me my salary there has to be a 500€ minumum and I thought since it is 4.50$/ per hour I will be able to reach that minimum. I found out yesterday that this is not the money per hour as they told me. I cant just quit because they put a paragraph in the contract that I will stay for 2 years or I will pay them 3000 euros. Of course I dont have that money and I can’t afford to pay a lawyer.
I want a simple evocation with a demon or angel or whatever other creature can help me asap.
I will report them to the employment ministry and I want to be compensated for all the hard work. Their threats have given me panic attacks and I was counting on these money to fix my house which is complete ruined.

Please please help

3 Likes

That seems really fucked up, not sure it’s even legal?

Anyway this is your guy, he HATES abuse of poower, and “the man” and people who use law to subjugate others unfairly:

7 Likes

Check pm

1 Like

Snow ,not sure wat you need rgtnow u need proctecion. Revenge, invisibility. All 3.? If tey treat you dnt take it easy get them asap. I can pm some stuff. I hear histories in italia. Belgium spain were its slave labor, so pm and we see wat we can do

2 Likes

Thank you all. I start my shift now. Anyone who wants to help me you can also pm me with info

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

Please do

1 Like

Focus on becoming a determent to their public image and they’ll have no choice but to rip up the contract.

3 Likes