Please notice my sad and a badly needed help story please help!

I’m sorry to hear what happened to you, but you already posted this before and you got some very good answers in that thread, you might want to read through it again.

1 Like

I just wanna ask if there still way to bring back my face. And did you finish the story? I write a new there

Mhm, I read that you stole money to pay someone. But you already wrote that you have learned your lesson on this.
Again, you got some good answers on your old thread.

1 Like

Suggested demons in that thread were Belial, Lucifer, Astaroth, Zagan, Leviathan, Balam, Hekate and Lilith.
You can research them and contact the one you think is most fitting.
You don’t need to pay someone else to do it :wink:

1 Like

How to contact those u were mentioned?

You can use the search button to search for info on the specific demon you want to invoke.
Also this might help:

Keep in mind that it most certainly is a long way, and not a quick fix.
I still suggest you read through your old thread again, some of the answers there might help you more.

3 Likes

If i summoned it means i will see them?

Don’t expect something like in a Hollywood movie please. You can invoke a demon and he can help you without you seeing/hearing/feeling them.
Again, I really advice you to use the search button and learn more about this.

2 Likes

Since your really knows how to do it. Can someone just do summon for you? Because im really scared? Im only 17

Regarding your history of paying money for this, I strongly advice against it.
OK, let met me explain.
You can work with demons, they’re not evil,you don’t have to sell your soul or anything. But this is a path of hard work and effort from yourself. If you really want it, go for it. Read a bit more on this forum and other sites to know what you will be facing.
But what’s most important: whatever you have been through, you survived it, and that means you’re strong, ok? Accept yourself, empower yourself, discover your own strength. A beautiful face might be what you want now, but let me tell you, it means nothing. Beauty fades, everyone will experience this sooner or later. It is not important.
Tell yourself that you are stronger than most other people, certainly stronger than the ones who laugh at you for your looks.
Remind yourself of this everyday, and heal.

4 Likes

This ritual I wrote is geared more towards suicide but can be altered to putting to rest harmful viewpoints of ourselves to give us a clean slate. Feel free to take a look at it and see if it is something you can find useful.

As you mentioned having suicidal thoughts, I strongly encourage you look at the resources I provided as well.

2 Likes

Thankyou❤️

2 Likes

I am sorry i am weak to accept my flaws and imperfection​:persevere::sob: i reall need to find a way to bring back my face and body. I dont wanna get cried eveynight

honey you are very pretty. I believe Lucifer can help you gain your self confidence back. Don’t give any more money to people that are just out to get money. Seek the answers within.

3 Likes

Is there no way to bring back my face and body? If yes what should i do😓

Change your definition on what beauty is. Is it truly only skin deep, or is there more to it? Things to ponder on

3 Likes

the people that are telling you that your ugly are stupid. I really don’t see it. You may not look like you use to but You are still very pretty.

1 Like

Here in philippines if ure fat ure ugly. And im only 4’6 so they called me kettle i also have round face now yet they called me ball. Please tell me what to do

Politically incorrect but best method in my book: laugh at it. It will throw them off completely if they see the name calling is having the reversed effect they are intending. Do not allow the words of another to bring you down, but use their own words against them by brushing them off.

4 Likes

Beauty may be very important in society, but it is not everything. People used to call me names too, they laughed at my pale skin, cause everyone wants to be tanned,right. You’re better than them. Start loving yourself. You don’t have to love every part of your body (heck, I hate my arms) but love yourself, your life, your other qualities.
If you accept who you are, and you still want to change your body, do it for YOURSELF. Not for anyone else.

2 Likes