Please .. i’m new and i need your help!

I have to ask you that.
How? How can a Succubus be with you, before you make the decision to call one?
Its a bit paradox. Its like getting a delivery before making an order on Amazon.

Let me begin by saying I Humbly thank u for accepting me…I have had the pull for a long time and very recently I realized when I thought of Satan and a succubus I get very excited and my whole body tingles, S o me being one to jump right in went online and found invocation a performed it now today I’m playing guitar and saw shadows constantly and then my skill level went up substantially for a time and I could feel her and I’m laying down now and feel her what do I do in the present and could somebody please hold me turn me point me in the right direction to begin my jiurney

Thank u

Welcome to the forum, @Newb000000. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

Not much knowledge of Monson but I think you could work directly with all spirits in the Necronomicon spellbook. I can offer some guidance with regards to the order of working but that doesn’t matter too much.
Btw, it is very important that self-knowledge be a part of everything you do. There are many paths to this of course, but I would recommend daily meditation, being present, detached engagement etc. Also, if you haven’t read the seemingly “kiddish” Law of Attraction stuff ( :slight_smile: i.e. the Secret, the Magic and the Power :slight_smile: ) , I recommend you do along with all of Neville Goddard’s work.

A post was split to a new topic: New member, spirit sex but looking for more

Please can you help with minoson sigil from the grimoire verum…I just don’t know which one is it. Thanks

1 Like