Please i am beggin for Help

Type in intranquil spirit spell into the search bar and it will show you how to do it.

Yes lusting for results in this instance means you spend every single moment thinking about your ex and that will severely hamper your magic. The best thing you can do is do one spell and then leave it and wait for results to manifest.

Perhaps it’s to soon for you to date other people if you are still constantly thinking about your ex while on other dates.

While it’s fine to set time limits for results, 2 weeks is an especially tight time frame particularly for love magic. Is there any reason why this needs to be done in two weeks

1 Like

That’s a typical LOA law of attraction problem. When someone wishes only one thing with all power and energy invested. By concentrating on the missing thing or person that energy grows bigger and bigger blocking the positive outcome. Watch Aaron’s vids on YouTube about the law of attraction and its secrets

3 Likes

Because i am living the country for work to a place we always thought about living because we are surf lovers.

I have tried the law of attraction the more positive i think the worst it gets, i tried

2 Likes

As I said I think that lusting for results is the problem here. In all my time in this forum I have not met a magician who has lusted for results and succeeded.

For the moment I think you need to step back and take a breath. I certainly appreciate that this is easier said than done.

1 Like

Hahaha yes it is but i will try one last time withput thinking about or trying to at least

2 Likes

I am going to cry after reading your situation

1 Like

Welcome @omkar666 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, and I see you have not done so yet, despite being asked to do so after your first post in November. PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in maigck, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Dont cry even i didnt have the best life i am happy as i became a good person that is willing to help even if i dont have anything and everything is because of the life i had

2 Likes

Hi @CAST87 :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you still want him back?

1 Like

Yes i do, for the last 6 months i do

2 Likes

Your request is genuine and sincere.

If you allow me, I would like to try to help. I just need your first name and his.

If you accept, write your request in this thread below and please read the rules first.

3 Likes

You are do kind. Can i send you the names in private then? I dont want people to know the names

1 Like

Although many say it’s not necessary, some authors and myself think that magic is easier with people’s names.
I will ask our moderator @DarkestKnight if you can only submit the names for this thread,
The other thread is not allowed by the forum rules.

1 Like

On the threat it say i can only pm names

1 Like

You are correct, the rules have been changed :slightly_smiling_face:

So here is the thing is harder to do a love spell or obsesion spell? He block me everywhere he doesnt want to talk to me but i know love spells are the hardest to get, so something with obsesion will be easier, right? What do you have in mind?

1 Like

My best results are with love and baneful Magic.
If it’s his love you want, then it’s love we’ll look for.

If you are willing to work together with me, we will do everything possible to reach your goal.

First a cleasing on you so I can do a more accurate Reading and Scan to plan what needs to be done.

I need to make preparations.
If it’s ok for you, On Monday night we start your work.

use the intranquility spell which effectively will turn him into a subservient you worshipping zombie. when your bored just throw him away.

There is no hard or easy magic, when you start to think it is hard, you limit the magic and lose power over it.

We’re not going to cast a 5-minute spell, we’re going to do full rituals and follow a proper planning.

So lets do then something worh naneful and obsesion. Yes it is okay for me Monday

1 Like