Please help me

Never happened to me. I have a very close relationship with some angels and whenever I decided to contact a demon for something, it was my decision and mine alone. It never had a negative impact on my relationship to angels.

2 Likes

I can also 2nd this. I have wonderful relationships with both angels and demons and have never had to “chose a side” or feel guilty about it. I have had an angel and demon work together with me as well.

3 Likes

What country are you in? In the US where I am you can do guild and nursing care to help. I county hind really anything natural to help with this one.

I would get some clear quartz and amethyst and call on Ariel. When I have sick animals I use the crystals but running then down there back from true tip to the nose down there’s belly back tot he tip of their nose.

1 Like

i’m not in the usa :confused:

Archangel Raphael also helps animals.

4 Likes

I channelled a mantra from archangel Ariel that several people have used successfully to help heal animals. Give it a try:

4 Likes

I say it out loud or in my mind?

1 Like

I used this mantra coupled with basic reiki work and my very sick cat was healed very fast.

3 Likes

Best to say it out loud while touching your pet and visualizing them being in a state of good health. That’s how I did it. Worked great.

3 Likes

Out loud is best.

2 Likes

Why when I called Ariel did blood come out of my nose?

I have no idea. Are you susceptible to random nose bleeds?

If you live in a really dry climate, it is not uncommon for the inner lining of your nose to dry out and crack, causing it to bleed. It used to happen to me all the time in winter until I moved to a wetter climate.

2 Likes

maybe that’s it

but it was weird

Yes, the timing is a bit weird, but I don’t think it has anything to do with Ariel. Things like that can randomly happen. It’s only by repetition where we can recognize a possible pattern. So if a nose bleed happens every time you call upon Ariel, then you can consider it related, but a single occurrence is unlikely to have anything to do with the archangel.

3 Likes

aaa ok then I don’t worry

1 Like

I have used what DarkestKnight has mentioned above. I did so in my mind. It worked for my Marijuana plants…:no_mouth:

bad news my dog ​​died now I close topic: 'c

I’m sorry to hear that. My condolences on your loss.

I will close the thread.