Please help me

**Can I summon an angel even if I want to work with demons too? I want to invoke an angel to heal a dog but I don’t know if the angel will come **

Does anyone know which angel could help me to cure my dog ​​is very sick and that does not have a cure with medicines or would a demon help me better?

1. Yes you can.
  2. Archangel Ariel.
5 Likes

I adore her and 2nd this.

2 Likes

Can I ask what is wrong? I am a vet tech my trade and school and work a ton with animals and animal healing. Maybe I can give some humans advice to help as well?

3 Likes

my dog ​​suffers from distemper :pensive:

1 Like

Sure you can, the only question is what the demons think of it.

1 Like

Luckily demons usually don’t care.

2 Likes

And do the angels care?

Oh. Ok let me do some research.

1 Like

ok :cry:

1 Like

Nah.

There are some angels and demons that don’t get along, but that’s just a personal thing and does not speak for the whole race.
Many people here work with both demons and angels.

4 Likes

aaa how good I thought they were going to bother or something like that

1 Like

That depends entirely on how close the relationship to the respective beings is. Angels will also have a clear opinion if you suddenly work with demons, as I experienced myself 4 years ago.

1 Like

Never happened to me. I have a very close relationship with some angels and whenever I decided to contact a demon for something, it was my decision and mine alone. It never had a negative impact on my relationship to angels.

2 Likes

I can also 2nd this. I have wonderful relationships with both angels and demons and have never had to “chose a side” or feel guilty about it. I have had an angel and demon work together with me as well.

3 Likes

What country are you in? In the US where I am you can do guild and nursing care to help. I county hind really anything natural to help with this one.

I would get some clear quartz and amethyst and call on Ariel. When I have sick animals I use the crystals but running then down there back from true tip to the nose down there’s belly back tot he tip of their nose.

1 Like

i’m not in the usa :confused:

Archangel Raphael also helps animals.

4 Likes

I channelled a mantra from archangel Ariel that several people have used successfully to help heal animals. Give it a try:

4 Likes

I say it out loud or in my mind?

1 Like