Please help me scan this picture

Hello. I’m trying to help someone and I need a second opinion on what is perceived in the next picture. Can anyone with good scrying/scanning skills tell me what you get from this picture? I will not be commenting on my own impressions so as not to influence anyone. Thank you for your input.

More pictures. Same room.

3 Likes

I dont feel much off the first 2 pics but the impression i get from the third is a “heavy” energy, like a form of sadness. Around the closet area is like a buildup of that energy

5 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate your help.

1 Like

I get something similar.
I do see love in this room, but there is some struggle or sadness underneath that is always coming through.

3 Likes

In the first picture my eyes are getting automatically drawn towards the door over and over and over again.
Maybe someone couldn’t wait to leave the room asap each time they had to spend time in there? Like the door meant some kind of freedom/safety from the obligation that came/or still comes with being inside of this room. I guess I’m rambling.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply!

1 Like

That’s very interesting. Thank you!!!

I haven’t done scans in a while, but after looking at these 3 pictures, then 1 at a time, I make out/see a face in each one of them. I get the feeling that an entity is watching over a loved one, possibly a child. This entity seems to be recently deceased. In the 3rd picture, the shadow face is more prominent than in the 1st 2 pics. I sense what seems to be a protective spirit.

1 Like

Thank you! You might be onto something there. I appreciate your help.

1 Like

NP. You said you wouldnt share what ur read was on here, just curious, can you PM me what u got?

Yes, I can share privately some details. I might also explain publicly what is going on in few days.

1 Like

Ok. Feel free to PM me. :metal:

Saw a shadowy orb by the toy box. :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you. Thats interesting!

Does this resonate with you?

Yes it does! Thank you for your help!

Somebody is in deep emotional pain and this pain transformed in a though form. It looks like a black hairy being that has a huge mouth with sharp teeth and instead of having a real face it wears a mask. I also get the vibe of the person in their getting mistreated, it feels neglected and not loved and appreciated.

(Thats just intuitive. I don’t want to offend anyone ^^)

2 Likes

Thank you. What you say makes sense with what I already know.

Be careful with thought forms especially with those created out of pain and hate from children. They are extremely powerful since children are still very connected to the Qlippoth and have a lot of primordial energy to their disposal.

1 Like

I appreciate your advise.

1 Like