Please help me interpret this spread

I interpret fresh start, security/think long term, and transition respectively.

2 Likes

dies :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Can anyone scry for me on the situation? I cna do it, but unreliably, and also I have personal issues involved.

1 Like

Ace of Cups would be new emotions stirring.

Four of Petacles would mean you’re holding onto something too tightly, you really need to let it go instead of clutching to it the whole time.

Six of Swords, this shows the pain and attachment of the Four of Pentacles, and you’re going into a new area with those attachments.

2 Likes

You know what? That is a REALLY good reading.

But intuition tells me that aint it, chief. So does every spirit I find.

So I’m asking for scrying. I know I’m being a giant DICK, but I just feel like that’d help me more.

Sorry, not telling you to do it. I really hate to be a choosing beggar.

1. New emotions AREN’T stirring.

2. I don’t even have him.

3. What does this MEAN,

Thank you, anyways!

Well yeah I felt particularly iffy about the Ace of Cups meaning. It could just mean an overflowing of emotion, probably what you’re feeling now.

Oh no I didn’t mean attatchment to a relationship, I meant your desire to have him, your attachment to him and your attachment to having him particularly.

It’s your pain from your attachment to him (desire to have him, disappointment in him or whatever, don’t know the situation fully of course) carrying over and onwards into the future. But it might become more bearable for you.

The answer is in the cards, but one needs to know the symbolism of the cards well to see it clearly.

The following is just my personal interpretation and I can always be wrong…

The way I see it, the new beginning (Ace of Cups) is showing what you want in the situation you’re in (so it’s what you want and not necessarily what it will turn out to be), but your own possessiveness and inability to let go and be at peace with yourself (4 of Pentacles) is getting in your way, and you’re shown eventually moving on nonetheless (6 of Swords).

I don’t do timeframes unless I see them clearly on rare occasions, so I can’t help with that.

The Moon is all about deception and hidden truths you’re not seeing right now for whatever reason, so there’s something you don’t know yet. The revelation of whatever is hidden has to happen before you can move on.

But what do they (your intuition and Spirit Guides) tell you it means?

ace of cups: something is arising which the cards feel is destined to germinate and stir widdle feels in that black little heart of yours; six swords; ironically represents your bullheaded skepticism/borderline cynicism on the matter at present; four pentacles; your widdle feels will ostensibly somehow revolve around hoarding or some other manner of needless accumulation. You pull three cards, you get three cards’ worth of detail in the answer…

Aww you took me off? Lol

Water and earth are “slower” elements. So it’ll all happen at its own pace. It’s a good daily read though. You good.

1 Like

I was not sure if you wanted me to put your name so i just took it off

1 Like

Rather, you’re being suggested to let go of what you think things should be and what you want them to be. Aka move on from the past and focus on building your future (4 of pents + 6 of blades)

2 Likes

Lol you’re fine.

1 Like

You could try pulling clarifying cards.

It sounds like it is suggesting not to make decisions impulsively. Be mindful of your thoughts and actions or you might very well make your fears come true.

What I essentially said.
No, I’m not in denial. I have had to ask that a few hundred times.

Exactly. See, I need to leave him alone for now, but I WANT to talk to him now. I know that’s dumb, so I won’t.

We are our biggest enemies, are we not?

1 Like

I didn’t mention denial. Anyway, let us know how it turns out in the end?

How is you mental/ emotional state right now?

I feel mostly okay. A little in pain. I miss him, but I’m worried he’ll run away from his problem, and run away from me. I know he probably won’t, but… I just want some sureness in my life. Please, break my illusions. I just need a scryer.

1 Like