Please help me interpret this spread

Spread

Card of the day; Ace of Cups

Attend to: Four of Pentacles

Feelings that will arise: Six of Swords.

Supposedly, Six of Swords means I’m going, today, into an easier phase of my life today. I need to know WHEN and HOW (if you can)

Whether you do it through scrying, intuition or what have you, I need to know it. I’m in a lot of pain and I just want an answer.

2 Likes

It’s only been TWELVE MINUTES?

I need help. Time is too slow.

1 Like

sorry i don’t know how to read cards. Maybe @anon48079295 can be of more help when he gets online

Don’t be impatient, people may or may not be interested.

2 Likes

I’m at work and have school so it will still be 8-9 hours until I can see what I get.
If no one answers by then I can help.

In the mean time look at the keywords to all three cards and see how it all ties together. You might have your answer. If now pull cards asking for a time frame.

Not trying to be impatient, I’m just saying time is passing slowly.

2 Likes

I mean, I am PRETTY SURE I know what they mean, but considering how today has gone so far, I doubt it.

Ace of Cups. Cups is love, ace is new beginnings. Ace of cups is honestly an easy one, and “a new relationship beginning” doesn’t REALLY count because it’s not new, it’s old. But perhaps we’ll hook back up later, not holding by breath.

Four of pentacles means in relationships where you’re confused or unsure, just stick to a structure, a plan, (I say this as the other meanings make no sense.)

Six of swords means this shit is gonna get easier.

Thing is, I don’t see that happening TODAY. I mean, it could, but this is a DAY spread. I mean, as a result, I drew the moon, don’t get blinded by your own illusions, but like I said, not holding my breath.

I want some external confirmation.

1 Like

I think you’re worrying too much.

Flips table

I agree! So I’d like some confirmation, so that I can ignore the fact that he has a hard time looking at me and think more about the fact that he looks at me when I’m not looking.

1 Like

No matter what it happens, it doesn’t matter, so don’t let the uncertainty get to you.

It matters to me, currently, in my frame of mind, because he matters to me.

I mean, I can tell myself all day, “It doesn’t matter,” But my brain will find ways to make it matter.

1 Like

It matters, until you realize that no one person deserves to have your heart forever and you can just find more bone to bang.

That is a mourning stage I have not reached yet and will not reach unnaturally, if at all.

The gawd awful ugly old crusty tarot lady said, " excuse me young man, could you please help me interpret this spread"? To which I replied, "No ma’am I can not, now please close your legs… " Lol :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m male, and you need to get over what happened in like december.

I know you’re a Male and I wasn’t talking about you, I was just making a joke.

1 Like

Okay, gotcha. Sorry, I’m just a little…

glances over at dumpster fire in mental realm

Frenzied. Forgive my accusatory behavior.

2 Likes

I’m not at all a reading expert, but my general impression would be:

Ace of Cups: You’re moving into a time of new emotional fulfillment.
Four of Pentacles: There’s some energy of being a little bit protective / wanting to keep control over what material possessions you have. It can have a little bit of a fear type energy where it is a little bit clingy and greedy, but in a more positive light it can be wanting to focus on creating security.
Six of Swords: Yes, representing a bit of a transition / leaving behind some difficulties and toward a smoother environment.

I hope this helps. <3

2 Likes

I would agree with your interpretation of 4 of pentacles, but it said attend to this.

I don’t consider possessiveness a positive trait, and I don’t believe he needs to be protected. Maybe given a HINT, although I think he gets it. I asked my spirit animal (who is actually very irritable and they flat out lie if they’re annoyed (but they weren’t annoyed at the time.)) and he told me to pan down the page a little bit. “The bright side of this card is that if relationships are getting difficult or confusing, simply plan out your actions carefully.” to paraphrase it.

Nah I can’t because a single tarot has multiple meanings and the vibe you get from it is what defines where the reading is going not simple position.

3 Likes