Please help a newbie with a love spell šŸ™

Hi! Donā€™t listen to others tell you that your will over your ex is wrong.
This is a group for people who use their WILL over others.

Now, take a look around, you will find that men in this forum generally love magick to get ā€œlaidā€ and for sex, this is something they immediately jump to share stories and help one another.
Isnā€™t this even worse?
At least you want to love this other human being, your will is pure and loving.
The topic of using magick to get SEX from women is very dominant in these forums and others,
that is using their will against someone, but as you know sex for women is attachment and not for men.

Also, noticed how quickly men jump to tell women that magick to get an ex back or a man to love them is wrong and you are using your will over someone and so onā€¦ this forum is for magick, control over others.

What you are doing is fair and square.
Only you know your situation as you mentioned and this is someone you were with for many years.
You also want him back to love him, not to use him as a disposable sexual tool.

So pay attention to whom responds, donā€™t take offense and use your WOMAN power to do as you wish.

2 Likes

And your posts about getting sex from women is not ā€œa coercive, manipulativeā€ route?
Interesting that you write such a long post for someone to get their ex back with so much criticism and ideas of whatā€™s good or not.
Yet when men write posts about how to use women as sex objects their posts are bombarded with support, experiences and good comments.
Wellā€¦ men want sex, women like her want something else.
This is a forum for magick and to get our WILL served above othersā€¦ isnā€™t it?
There is nothing that says this is a ā€œwhiteā€ magic forumā€¦
I have also read the rules which also say not to criticize people.

1 Like

I think you are misinterpreting what he is saying. I think Darkest Knight would agree that both are coercive and manipulative. What he is trying to tell her is that she needs to understand what she is doing is manipulative. Thatā€™s not necessarily wrong as some of us are putting death curses on people for petty reasons. I believe Darkest Knight would agree that love spells and lust spells are manipulative.

If you read my post you would see that I never once said what the OP wanted to do was right or wrong. All I did was point out that what she wanted to do isnā€™t really a love spell, but a manipulation spell, because the OP was going on and on about how being with this person is important for HER life, and giving no thought to the other person. My words come from MY experience being on the receiving end of a so-called ā€œloveā€ spell.

If you want to do magick properly, it helps to know what exactly youā€™re doing. Deluding yourself that manipulating an ex to return to you is ā€œloveā€ can actually prevent you from successfully dealing with the target, especially when they fight back.

I have never once made a post about this so I donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about. I donā€™t need to use magick to get laid, and never have. Is it because I am male that you make this assumption?

I have said the exact same thing to the boys that want to manipulate their ex into returning.

This is a forum for ALL forms of magick, white and black, with some very experienced people such as myself. And Iā€™m glad you read the forum rules, but they do not say anywhere that you cannot criticize people. They say no insults or flaming, harassment, trolling, personal attacks, or mockery and my posts did neither. Criticism is healthy and leads to being able to look at things from other peopleā€™s point of view, which is important. Otherwise you lose the ability to empathize. When you are on the receiving end of a ā€œloveā€ spell, you will know exactly what kind of spell it is.

4 Likes