Please help a newbie with a love spell šŸ™

Take my advice as you will, but it was not negative at all. I simply didnā€™t sugar coat it. I am an experienced magician with over a decade of experience, and Iā€™m not going to tell someone what they want to hear, instead of the truth of things as I see them, based on watching the fallout from such so called ā€œloveā€ spells. This situation is neither special nor unique, and we have dealt with it many, many times in the years Iā€™ve been a member of this forum.

Oh, I communicate just fine. You simply donā€™t want to hear any advice that contradicts the delusion that you are working under and so you see anything that doesnā€™t fit your view as ā€œnegative.ā€ If you donā€™t like the advice, donā€™t take it, but it wonā€™t stop the members of this forum from continuing to give similar advice based on our experience. After all, isnā€™t that why you came here?

10 Likes

I am truly thankful for your advice which I have stated! The tarot reading is a very good idea and thank you for that

Im talking about the manner in which you give your advice, like just there in your reply youve called me delusional and that iv only came here to hear what I want to hear, id like to know when you came to know me so well personally?

There is a difference in offering advice, in which you are under no obligation to give by the way, and attacking someoneā€™s personal character thatā€™s all

Some relationships are better to stay as they are. If for 5 years you had a ā€œfriends with benefitsā€ or ā€œopen relationshipā€ (or whatever other label you like) and it worked but the moment you call it ā€œofficialā€ doesnā€™t work, that means that you were never meant to be an ā€œofficial relationshipā€. What held you together for 5 years, was that you were free to see other people.

Of course it is different.

That says a lot about his character IF he told you the truth about her. :slight_smile:

Honestly I just rolled my eyes hereā€¦

Then seems the Gods/Demons have already answered you because:

I totally agree with @DarkestKnight and @HermesHorse both gave you some good advice.

Also

I really believe you have no Idea what ā€œlowest point of your lifeā€ means if you think that a break up is your lowest point.

An experienced magician has just provided you with that all this time and you went all boohoohoo because you donā€™t like what you hear :roll_eyes: As cruel as it sounds, we donā€™t pet peopleā€™s backs here, we give you our advice and time for free to answer something that has already being answered in like 10.000 other posts. If you donā€™t want to hear what we have to say, click the magnifying glass, type ā€œlove spellā€ or something similar and pick any of the thousand posts that ask exactly the same thing with you.

6 Likes

Oh yes, itā€™s very possible to stop loving. Why not look up info on making yourself more appealing? Why not working with a Daemon and finding out what he didnā€™t like about you then, if you havenā€™t already, work on fixing it then work on your communication towards him.

All these things would bring him back IF he still has feelings for you that are stronger than the ones he has for whoever heā€™s seeing now.

If after all that he doesnā€™t come back, move on. Youā€™ll already be way more desirable to others after all that work.

A ā€œtwin flameā€ doesnā€™t mean a sexual parter. Itā€™s more complex then the new age definitions.

Because thatā€™s not what this place is for. Itā€™s for self empowerment, self sufficiency, well Iā€™m sure you get the rest.
Having sympathy here is teaching the horse to drink, not leading them.

Please donā€™t have an attitude with those who have already gone through much more than you.

You just donā€™t understand someoneā€™s trying to help you.

This.
Some have been through ā€œhellā€ and know the real meaning of Lowest but Still come here to help you.
Please understand this and do look up more Love Spell posts for more insights.

4 Likes

Love spells destroy the person they are cast upon

2 Likes

My advice ask lucifer wat to do

2 Likes

I will disagree, it can screw them up for a while but not destroyā€¦ Living example here.

1 Like

Well still ask lucifer wat to do taking a chance and destroying a person would be careless

1 Like

When you say a love spell could screw someone up is that to the person who casted or the target?

Most of the time itā€™s the target.
Depends on how much they care or donā€™t care about the caster and other factors.

Itā€™s a constant psychological battle in their head. Sometimes they realize why, sometimes not but they feel powerless to stop it.

1 Like

Ah, thank you for the clarification!

My advice is this: stop expecting other people to fill a void inside yourself that should have already been filled with self-love and self-respect from yourself.

Five years and no commitment and went back to his ex? Dude was NEVER going to fully commit.

Heal and move on. Make a spell to become a sexy bitch and get a dude who knows how to commit. Then donā€™t run.

3 Likes

If it helps to have more self love think of it like this no matter how much you love someone they will always hurt you true love is more of a joke as it deos not last forever

I am a sexy bitch :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Same

1 Like

:wink:

To be honest ive neen betrayed and abandonned so many times the true face of love has shown itself to me and it is not pretty

Love is more cannibalistic devouring those who are unfortunate enough to find it

Yeah I understand that! I was a victim of severe domestic abuse for 6 years by someone I loved with all my heartā€¦kind of gave me a warped view of live itself :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Love itself**