Planetary magick. Planetary seals

I learned a while ago that planetary seals can be used to block the effects of planets. My questions are:

1. how exactly do you block the planet’s affect with a seal?
  2. How can I find seals for the outer planets?

I learned recently in another post that in the LBRH you must banish all 7 planets in order to banish the outer planets. I’m not familiar with how the LBRH works but I only want to banish Uranus if I can because enough is enough. I’m just done with Uranus’s influence causing me unreasonable problems.

1. Is it possible to block the influence of the outer planets without banishing the 7 main planets? Or maybe banishing all of them and then only invoking the ones I choose?

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

Thank you

3 Likes

There aren’t original seals for other than the first few planets because they hadn’t even been discovered at the time. Maybe modern authors made some, but it’s going to be a UPG add-on to the system.

I don’t believe you can do this. I know of only one person who claimed to block the planets and claimed to act without their influence - while in the same breath acting fully under the influence :smiley:

I would say look at what aspect is bothering you and balance that out by enhancing energies that diminish it or oppose it.

Which begs the question, what issues are you trying to deal with by this activity?

2 Likes

Generally, you would bind the planet’s influence.

As Mulberry said, the outer planets are recent astronomical discoveries and are not generally used in planetary magick or traditional astrology. Some modern magicians have included them but they don’t have any traditional seals like the original seven planets do.

3 Likes

How do you bind the planet’s influence?
I thought that was impossible.

You would bind it through its complimentary opposite. For example, the limiting influence of Saturn can be used to bind the expansive nature of Jupiter. And the expansiveness of Jupiter can be used against the limitation of Saturn. However, I’m not sure what you would use to bind the power of Uranus as that planet is not a part of traditional planetary magick and I don’t know what its opposite would be.

3 Likes

Well in my birth chart, Venus squares Uranus and according to astro-seek.com, “This aspect complicates any relationship because these people see relationships literally as a loss of personal freedom and integrity. They are mentally unstable and their feelings constantly change. They often get involved in great number of relationships throughout their life. They are unconventional, difficult to get along with, eccentric and original when they create art. They are just as unstable in their ways of dealing with money. They are adventurous and they lead unstable love life.” I personally find that this goes way beyond my love life. It affects my values and principles. Things that I’m inspired to do i suddenly loose interest in and get annoyed by the thought of having to commit to that pursuit. Organizations I used to love heavily now I seem to despise. Organizations I used to despise, now I don’t mind. I try to commit to my original values but it’s like I’m forcing myself against my own feelings. I used to wonder ‘what the fuck’ but now it seems to make a lot of sense looking back on my life.

Ok well, what could I do to stabilize my values, principles, and feelings so that they’re not changing all the time?

Also, I thought that Saturn deals with consistency and things that don’t change under any circumstances. Like death, the law, karma, and completion. In that case, do you think it would be possible to have Saturn bind Uranus? And if so, how exactly would the process look? What I make a petition to Saturn or a Saturnian deity using a candle or a sigil? I’m unfamiliar with how to do planetary magick.