Pictures of Altars

if it works, than it works, it al depends on interpretation and perception, the ancients used to make those of sand.

My current Summer altar.

It changes with my feet. And as i sat here as the sun beat down, soaking up the warmth, I thought how nice it’d be if I got some breeze. Sure enough a cool breeze came and i sat with my eyes closed thinking of the ocean, a lake, or cool shore on the warm beach. Ahhhhhhh!!!

I fully recommend getting sand for your yard even in a box (just cover it up or meow meows will bake some loaves in it).

5 Likes

Nice altar

After years I finally have a space for these

5 Likes

this is for Apollo.
i made that wooden thing and i made the clay offering bowl.
we also made a pedestal in class and im waiting to take it home.

i keep my music, paint, and other crafts here and its also in front of my piano : )

i made an offering tune for him too

i don’t feel comfortable using fire inside or outside tho oop

4 Likes

Good job

1 Like

I took some pictures today with my camera :black_heart: It is a beginning. I have a very big plan I want for my altar, when I move out into a bigger place. There’s a whole computer desk I want to paint and add more of my touches to it. This is just the beginning.

I also found it cool to double exposure the image with an image of myself (a makeup look I did the other day)

7 Likes

7 Likes

beautiful!

2 Likes

5 Likes

You just got the:

Approval

7.5/10

2 Likes

8 Likes

Homemade loose incense burner no charcoal easier to see in video but I don’t know how to do video here

4 Likes

one of my altars :smiley:

8 Likes

5 Likes

This is my actual altar for the practical magic. I am going to experiment a bit with espiritismo. And it is ecclectic AF. But while I stay thelemic in my ethic and mein Weltanschauung i like to work with angels and folk magic when it goes about sorcery =^.^=

6 Likes

I feel love and dedication to your gods. Keep going! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Actually my altar for Lady Lilith…

7 Likes

If anyone sees anything to improve just say

14 Likes

Current altar set up

12 Likes