Pictures of Altars

I like it. It has an ancient energy feel to it.

3 Likes

ideas, like living in a rural area
living in villages, tribes, living with traditions of magical kind come to my mind
but also victorian scenes, with a secret society, practicinf beneath the church and hidden in the near by city.

~it tingles me, make me wanna write a story, but idk where to start, and if it makes sense at all.

Should i ask the cards?

3 Likes

Sounds blissful! :+1:

4 Likes

i thought of small churches, build of cobble stones, liked maybe some places in ireland or scottland? women wearing black dresses, with great details and in generell pretty artistic
but the men in grey, brown and dark grey suits and coats.

the other thought was more like a end 1700 beginning of the 19th century type of london, or something as dense populated. ~like to come from the abandoned and more than dirty streets.
the moonlight drawing vivid lines across the wet street.

We get in, no ridiculous top hats, but those melon-type hats. We get in, the coats dirty and heavy, and we enter a perfectionistic clean house.

wine-red carpets and clothes everywhere, and the wallpapers show patterns in all kinds of red and a bit of violet and brown. at the first floor is: a great tining room, with some rather ancient sound recording tech, a few books with light entertainment, great windows and great clocks.

there was also a room for the steward, a room for the staff to rest and eat, and alittle storeroom

EDIT: maybe have i choosen a incorrect time :thinking: ā€¦have i chosen at all?

we get upstairs 3 doors at our front and one door to each side. we choose the middle one,
the room is above the dining room, but not as great

chairs, 4 or 5 rows , more red cloth
~maybe a bit strange, but the podium wasnā€™t at the stage, ( which was in the back of the chairs for this event, the chairs have been twisted to a ritual place, and the alter would look similar to yours. people would stande in a red-brown circle, some candles, but overall not a overwhelming setup, in fact pretty simpistic -like in great contrast to the design of the entire inside of the house.

Since that building is a house at a corner, it alos hat one of those pointed roofsā€¦
idk if that idea stays true to the original vision, but i thinkā€¦ that people of the order would lock you in thereā€¦ you eather face your self, or you hand yourself. there is allways a rope hanging there

4 Likes

Hear is a photo of my altar so far.

25 Likes

I see that you use a computer monitor as a scrying mirror too.

2 Likes

Yes I do clad that I am not the only one.

1 Like

Hear is an up dated photo of my altar.

28 Likes

Sick. Love it bro

3 Likes

lol thanks! im no dude tho :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My bad gir lolololol

2 Likes

It is very nice.

2 Likes

Very cool

2 Likes

Do not judge :sweat_smile:
This is my Saint Expedite-Hoodoo Altar. I have also a Hotei Buddha altar and I will create altars dedicated to New Orleans Voodoo which Iā€™m trying to practice these days. Usually this altar also has a Bible, red candles and flowers but Iā€™m not at home and this photo is the only one in my phone.
:snake:

33 Likes

Itā€™s a beautiful statue :slight_smile:

1 Like

My altar so far still a work in progress and kind of working with a small area :slight_smile: but thought I should post it. going to do a full consecration ritual tonight for it

34 Likes

Did you carve those pillars? Theyā€™re lovely

3 Likes

I didnā€™t, I plan on making a candle for the center once I figure out what to mix Iā€™m it, but those are just bought at target and a paint pen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love the wood piece with stones! Very crafty.

1 Like

Just a tip for people not wanting others to see their altars (family, room mate, etc), Iā€™ve found that you can purchase a large trunk (you can lock them with a small key, and/or put a metal lock on it as well for added privacy). I have one and store a lot of my infernal objects in it. When I was more secretive about things with my brother, I kept my books in there as well that I didnā€™t want him to see. Heā€™s fearful of dark things so I just didnā€™t wanna go there.

If you still live with your parents this will work well! Just tell them you require privacy if they ask whatā€™s in it. They can think itā€™s sex items lmao

10 Likes