Pictures of Altars

Hail Odin and Freya

38 Likes

Good advice, though this doesn’t work well with some people. My mom for example seems to intepret “privacy” as “must investigate” This is why my altar room has a lock now that I live in my own house. Plus it keeps drunk revelers from “misplacing” my grimoire and puking on my robes…

6 Likes

So that should be awesome to use that hammer instead of a banishing ritual :grin:

1 Like

Everyone’s altars look so awesome :heart_eyes: this is mine. It’s kinda empty looking, but I’m hoping to add more stuff to it.

18 Likes

22 Likes

Nice. And very clean and organized.

2 Likes

Thankyou very much:)

I’m liking the setup at the moment. Of course we all have grand plans for our altars. One day I’ll have statues and all that jazz.

But for the moment, this suits me very well.

One of my fav pieces is that I have on the altar is a real crow skull on my Norse Tarot deck:)

2 Likes

It is beautiful! Great altar!

2 Likes

That is a beautiful altar! I love the energy from it.

2 Likes

thank you!!! there’s still much work to be done though, i wanna buy or make a nice altar cloth plus i need incense and more of a variety of candles :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I really have three altars. Norse, Quimbanda, and Vodou. Most of the stuff on the Norse is either made or decorated by me.

29 Likes

15 Likes

Pretty heathen centric, with a few extra odds and ends.

21 Likes

Into simplicity these days -

19 Likes

I definitely like this. Especially the pic in the back. Are those rune stones?

3 Likes

Thanks for asking. They are pieces of Texas granite that at one point were all part of the same formation. They bear a sigil of my own design; I place them in strategic locations around town after they have spent awhile on the altar. Together they form a pattern that, for lack of a better name, I call “the web.”

6 Likes

This is not my setup. I wish it was! I just found this photo online:

34 Likes

If I recall correctly that’s John King’s setup from Imperial Arts. His write-ups of Goetia evocations are pretty fascinating considering he claims to accomplish them without entering into any kind of trance.

8 Likes

Yup, the Great Outdoors. Waiting for warm weather to set in. Got a place down the hill, semi private where I plan to set up my outdoor workshop. Not very private, but private enough. Yup, I like your outdoor workshop.

4 Likes

22 Likes