Pictures of Altars

Beautiful altar for each the gods and goddess of the trident. I love it.

3 Likes

Altar changed and set up to begin working more within Feri Tradition style workings to build a relationship with Melek Taus.

18 Likes

How does it work?

I call this my “Ironic Altar” Because I am an LHP :sweat_smile: I’ve been meaning to fix it up buuut it’ll do haha. As you can see though, I need more space.

12 Likes

My simple altar dedicated to Saturn

19 Likes

My altar to the deified emperor of Japan : Emperor Meiji

12 Likes

Nice view!

1 Like

6 Likes

Thats my lil altar

13 Likes

How cute!

I’ve never been big on having an altar, but literally an hour ago I just felt like it was time.
It begins.

8 Likes

I made a little place for Raphael in my hallway. It’s not much but I felt like I need it.

(the sigil is not perfect but it’s made with love, ok)

23 Likes

I change things up often, here are two new arrangements.

12 Likes

can you tell us your experiences/results with these beings?

It’s coming along. :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Whooooosh.

9 Likes

I’ve always believed that intent is valued more than symmetry. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

22 Likes

Not my altar , that is in my temple where I do not allow cameras phones anything electrical or people besides me:) however I do have gratitude spots around my house . I set up a little place to say thanks , or to establish a connection before I go into evocation in the temple. This one is gratitude. A framed sigil chocolate . A little plant in a gold or silver pot , trinkets:) wine incense and such. Candle correspondence. And after connecting I give them a small wooden face in the form of a mask as a gift. And later use that for contact. It’s my method:)

13 Likes

My Satanic altar space.

22 Likes