šŸ”® Pick a Card - Messages from your Soul

3 really spoke to me.

1 Like

The pile i picked really had some truth in it definitelyā€¦ These are very fun to do. I love these readings. :nerd_face: Thanks for your time in making these for us :heart::+1:

1 Like

I chose pile 4 and every sentence was bulls eye and accurate.
thank you for youā€™re time,effort,and guidance!!!:hugs::clap::heart:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your great feedback so far! :hibiscus:

2 Likes

I will never doubt again

1 Like

Doubt what? You mean the reading said you shouldnā€™t doubt? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I should not doubt myself, keeping myself in check, and doing good for others soon.

1 Like

Resonated with me perfectly.

2 Likes

If you want it, you will if you work on it :slight_smile: But remember, that you could also have other gifts that would made you be able to help others.

1 Like

Pile 1 ā€¦ resonated thanks

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words. I missread what you wrote. I am still learning about myself.

Thanks.

Bless you.

Pretty neat trick you did there. Might borrow this concept in the future for some stuff.

The trick

All the piles say roughly the same thing phrased in different ways that play off of the emotions drawn out from the imagery of the corresponding pile that the person picks. Tells people what they want/need to hear based on some assumptions, based on the pile they pick.

Pretty snazzy.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Lol
I didnā€™t use a trick. I wrote down what the cards told me for each pile.
Sorry but I really donā€™t have to put up something like this.

I understand that some people try to find out the ā€žtricksā€œ behind card readings like in ā€žmagic tricksā€œ - but here was no trick used.
If you do readings and have to use tricks, itā€™s kind of sad.

2 Likes

You completely misunderstand. That very much is the trick, I never said you did it intentionally. And I never said it was a bad thing.

And the way the macrocosm reflects the microcosm, all of the advice given applies to yourself as well, if not moreso than everyone else.

And Iā€™d thank you very much to not insult my personal practice by saying I rely on cheap tricks for readings, when I scry for everything nowadays excepting when Iā€™m in a hurry.

Doubting other peopleā€™s abilities without knowing much about it is never really welcome probably.

I donā€™t know anything about your practice and I donā€™t see a point in insulting people.

2 Likes

I never implied doubt. If you took offense to my observations and statements, thatā€™s on you, because no offense was intended.

And letā€™s be real, thereā€™s a trick to everything. Even the incomprehensible.

Thankyou. This was very interesting.

1 Like

You said that I would tell people what they want to hear - thatā€™s a typical accuse against those readers who earn money with it and itā€™s probably true for lots of them.
But I didnā€™t write down what I thought anyone wanted to hear.

Also you said that I would tell people what my own psyche wants to hear (without even knowing it maybe?). Which would be fatal in every reading.

Soā€¦ yesā€¦ it offends me a little to read that because it questions my whole work.
And people are allowed to question me or donā€™t believe in it, but what youā€™re saying would be a reason that I would stop doing this.

When I would think that I would project my own feelings onto others in an unhealthy way, it would be irresponsible to do readings because it wouldnā€™t help anyone.

And once again, you entirely missed the point of everything I said. I canā€™t stop you from misunderstanding things, but at this point it seems very willful on your end.

I never doubted or questioned your ability, but you seem to keep trying to think that I do, and that can either be taken as you doubt yourself, or you have difficulty discerning the meaning behind words.

Sorry you got offended when you misunderstood what I was saying.