Physical Transformation via Magick? (Male to Female)

Have you ever tried any of the spells from Olohundare’s books? If yes, did you have any success?

Hey, I’m mostly here cause I would like to say that you’re already a woman, regardless of how you look or of your genitals. You merely want that your outside look like the way you already are in you inner side. Which I understand and wish you the best luck to find a way to achieve your goal one way or another :heart:
I hear people saying that through meditation and willpower they are able to change their eyes color and natural hair color, so why not other aspects?
Call up a god related to changes and transformation or related to women and ask their assistance making a long term pact could be a option too, they could guide you better than any of us, after all we’re just human, there’s limit to our knowledge, but they could know infinite possibilities in magic and could guide you untill you get there.
Either way, hope you find the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m starting to learn the easiest route with magic and physical transformation is to look at nature and find species that can change it naturally. Break down why they can change gender and how, it should be able to be copied anything nature can do magic can as well. So looking at nature Frogs come to mind they can change gender through a disease, so find out the components of this Disease like if its just a random Estrogen Boost or something and find a spirit that’s powers line up with the process and basically ask them to do what nature does naturally to other species only this time through humans. Also i do believe a strong enough mind can either make a powerful enough Servator for the process or be able to work with a Jinn that is willing to change a persons gender or just vision it happening and make a process of your own. The only way i think we can find something like this is through trial and Error and also a group of people would need to work together to figure it out in the modern times.

Need anything from this book? I can. Make it for you.
I have the book. I do perform a lot with this book.

Welcome @Jo_James, It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

If something like this were possible, it would be a very, very slow transformation. As going too fast would probably kill you due to your body not handling the shock. I believe something like this is possible, but it will not be without much time and effort on your part in addition to several spirits intervening on your behalf to make these bodily changes.

No it’s not possible. There are limitations to magick.
Magick is still bound by the laws of this universe. You could probably shapeshift in the astral tho.

1 Like