Physical appearance

Is there any way to change physical appearance like changing eye color, hair texture, skin color etc…
Using occult, spiritual and magick techniques

How powerful are you?

Physical appearance? Well, if you stand close enough to your candles when performing a ritual, your nose hair will be trimmed INSTANTLY…

Other than that, anything is possible, as long as you learn the techniques and put in the effort. As for changing your physical appearance, Necromaster is correct to point out that you’ll have to be pretty powerful and experienced to pull this of. Evocation of the right demon sounds pretty much a necessity for this one.

1 Like

[quote=“Kyra, post:3, topic:152”]Physical appearance? Well, if you stand close enough to your candles when performing a ritual, your nose hair will be trimmed INSTANTLY…

Other than that, anything is possible, as long as you learn the techniques and put in the effort. As for changing your physical appearance Necromaster is correct to point out that you’ll have to be pretty powerful and experienced to pull this of. Evocation of the right demon sounds pretty much a necessity for this one.[/quote]

KYRA you never fail to get a giggle outa me! I’m going to watch this thread with keen interest. I agree with you it absolutely MUST be possible. If we could just get over thinking about all the reasons why its “not possible” … :wink: Z

1 Like

well honestly saying, i am not experienced in evocation and all,

so you can decide for yourself , how powerful i am :stuck_out_tongue:

but why do you guys are thinking only about spirit evocation and all

after all occult ,magic, spirituality are not just about evocation and calling spirits

i am sure there must be some other techniques like visualization or some sort of meditation for this…or a simple ritual

may be healing techniques can do the work too…

1 Like

Shapeshifting on the physical plane is almost impossible. We talk about evocation because it is the strongest magic most of us deal with and it has easily observable affects on the physical plane.

Well, I do not know if it’s impossible.

But if reality is that which is observed, then It may be very possible.

Simply a very very true hard work.

1 Like

@ RAM Y’know, I thought of something … I recall when reading various texts about the different forms of Yoga that there are Yogis who can manifest some truly incredible phenomena in their physical body … controlling body termperature, instant healing of self-inflicted knife wounds, etc. And the personal account of one particular Yogi who said he reversed the aging process of his face & form. True? I dunno, but why would he lie?

His is not the only account I’ve read over the years of using meditation/ visualization for the purpose of healing or altering his own body. My point is - like I said in my earlier post - I absolutely believe it MUST be do-able … the difficulty is our Mind starts objecting, telling us all the “facts” why healing or modifying our body through purely Nonphysical means is IMpossible. So, we have the dilemma of what we (think we) Know arguing against what we Want.

So keep thinking about it and I think you’ll find information coming to you, as it has slowly been coming to me. I share you’re sense that “All Things Are Possible” and like you, I assume that ‘all’ really does mean ALL. :wink: Z

EDIT Check your message box

3 Likes

Flesh bends to will like everything else. You will want to evoke a demon who knows something on the subject such as Ose. I don’t know if he teaches physical shapeshifting, I have used him to learn astral. I personally sped up my hair growth to about an inch and a half a month and it constantly drained the hell out of me just keeping that up so you are going to need one huge burst of energy and then enough to sustain the change, you will probably want to bind yourself to an entity and pull the energy from it and figure out a meditation or some other way to draw unholy amounts of energy to you. This is borderline therianthropy

3 Likes

[quote=“Izual, post:7, topic:152”]Well, I do not know if it’s impossible.

But if reality is that which is observed, then It may be very possible.

Simply a very very true hard work.[/quote]

I know it sounds daunting, but it can be done, I’ve witnessed this being done (can’t talk about it though). My goal is to learn how to do this myself, so far I have been able to energetically shift, but I don’t know how to control that yet, thought he other night when I talked to a certain entity I did receive some helpful advice there.

If you don’t have access to the right human teacher, then yeah evocation will be the way to go to learn this. But it isn’t nessecerily the only route to go. You should send out an intention to find a teacher, physical or non physical who is willing to guide you in this. That is what I did and I eventually found both physical and non physical teachers.

But yeah there are shamanistic techniques for doing this, if you read John perkins book on shapeshifting, he actually learned how to do this on a physical level. Also Carlos Castanedas talks about it in his books.

2 Likes

Actually for a full physical shift, sustaining it will be the easy part, what you might want to watch out for is getting stuck in the new form you aquire. The shaman in john perkins book talks of people who become trees and never come back because they enjoy life as a tree more then that as a human.

1 Like

Do you know any demons who teach shapeshifting other than ose?

One of the guys I have a pact with does, unfortunately I can’t tell you about his identity. Also I have a spirit guide who is a shape shifting cat. I seem to recall a couple other goetia demons knew of it, but I can’t remember who they are exactly. One thing you might want to try, is asking Azazel if he has anyone in his legions who knows. In BOA his underlings knew alot of crazy stuff, but there’s alot more then just what is listed in the book since by EA’s estimation there’s well over a million of them. I’m sure one of them would know it.

Actually i think shapeshifting is a different subject
what i am looking for is a way to change genetical traits…like eye color,skin color etc…
When you shapeshift you completely change yourself into someone else
but what i am asking for is to stay the same person but change some specific traits…
Like just changing eye color…etc

1 Like

That’s still shapeshifting

That is correct, it’s just on a subtler scale then changing into another species.

I like Azazels explanation about how for all intents and purposes something doesn’t exist until we bring it into observation. Shapeshifting too is an example of this. The entirety of the multiverse is actually one thing, seperateness and the roles we play in it are actually illusion. Shapeshifting is the act of observing yourself in a different role. I remember about a year or two ago I made my first visit to the akashic record, I asked how I could change shapeshifting and the explanation it gave me was “Try changing characters” a vague cryptic explanation, but it got the point across of what I later learned.

So whether you observe yourself with different eye color, a different gender or species or even as an inanimate object all of those are examples of shapeshifting, even healing is an example of this as your just observing yourself or some other person in a healthier state then you otherwise would be. This is why to me shapeshifting is the holy grail of occult powers which I wish to learn, the applications of it are endless.

3 Likes

A very open question Ram and so far the comments have been very interesting.

So I find myself asking myself a few questions. Why do you want to change what you look like and how temporary or permanent do you want the change? Perception is very subjective. What do you want them to see and who do you want to see you that way and why?

Perception is two way and spirits are adept at directly influencing the perception of people. I have seen it myself investigating a paranormal site with friends. I was affected. So I must say that evoking a spirit to manipulate how you are perceived is a good call. I would not call that shapeshifting per se.

If you are looking to actually change how you look for real you have to look at what your idea of real is. Becoming a Living God your idea of what is real is possibly the foundation of the world that you will create for your self.

Of course knowledge and power are essential which is why we are all here; to learn that knowledge and attain the 3GPs. 

An odd scrap of data when I was experimenting with the Vampyr path I started to look like the chick I was feeding off of. I guess you are what you eat; lol. Not that I am recommending that technique at all. I kind of hesitate to mention it as I am still getting used to a forum where I really can share anything I may have learned along the way.

1 Like

Well I can’t really speak for anyone else but I have alot of reasons. Some are personal and others aren’t. The big one is because like I said I consider this to be the holy grail of occult abilities. In terms of noticble change on the physical world this produces some of the most dramatic results. A master of shapeshifting could turn lead into gold if he/she were so inclined, though what I am more interested in is using a special shapeshifting technique which is to change into a ball of light.

In my studies of the paranormal I have read accounts of monsters and ufonauts changing into what appear to be balls of light. Later when I read John Perkins book on shapeshifting he described a similar phenomena, the shaman he was studying with changed into a ball of light and later he too did this. When he changed into a ball of light he traveled to what he believed to be the past and people there saw him.

I believe these creatures people see are using the same technique john used to travel to wherever it was he visited, beings perhaps from another timeline or planet using the ball of light technique to jump here for who knows what reason. And some day I too will master this technique and then I’ll be able to go anywhere and adapt to any environment I decide to visit.

My occult teacher has also demonstrated a method of jumping, but he seems to be using something different then the ball of light technique, but that is a subject for another topic.

1 Like

Your account was most interesting. I just downloaded the kindle editon of Psychonavigation by Perkins…I love accounts of this.

Maxx

1 Like

[quote=“MarkOTB”]There is an old thread on this over at mystical wonders:

[url=http://www.mysticalwonders.org/group/about9405.html&highlight=chanding+eye+color+colour]http://www.mysticalwonders.org/group/about9405.html&highlight=chanding+eye+color+colour[/url]

Might be worth a read, then again it may not.[/quote]
i actually know about this method
but i dont prefer this method because it uses visualization
i would prefer a method over visualization if it uses intention…

It would be easy to just state the intention that i want my eye color to be this color or anything else instead of visualizing

but thats my preference obviously

1 Like