Physical appearance

[quote=“MarkOTB”]There is an old thread on this over at mystical wonders:

[url=http://www.mysticalwonders.org/group/about9405.html&highlight=chanding+eye+color+colour]http://www.mysticalwonders.org/group/about9405.html&highlight=chanding+eye+color+colour[/url]

Might be worth a read, then again it may not.[/quote]

I don’t think that thread was meant to teach people how to change eye color. I think it was meant to cause heart attacks in grammar nazis…

But thanks for the post anyway. I think we should be open to any and all tricks. What doesn’t work for one, may still work for another.

1 Like

Hi everyone.
So here is the question: what technics would you use to boost some physical changes. Imnt talking about eye color or something like this. I mean more simple changes like muscle growth, strength, stamina, fat burn, speed. And, maybe, some healing like recovering from broken bones etc. Sorts of things your organism will do by itself in time with proper training. But how you can help body to speed up this process.

I haven’t found anything fitting my question on forum yet. Is it was just bad looking – my apologies.

read the carlos casteneda book “journey to ixland” Don Juan said if one knows how to stop the world, you don’t even neeed to excercise, you can be an old man and have super human streingth. You need to find out how to move the lines of the world, in doing so you can write in traits from other universes and it will be as if they were always there to the rest of the world, or if you so choose you can even write it so some people will remember the old timeline, this is what happens when people see something shapeshift.

@Dea_Phoenix Loved your comment about you beginning to resemble the female on whom you were feeding. I am positively impressed at your vampiric abilities.

Here is what I have been currently experiencing. When Lilith entered my life, she “encouraged” me to improve my physical appearance. I regularly worked out at health clubs but she wanted me to PUSH myself to new levels. And so I did and am in the best shape of my life - stronger than ever. I work out regularly, lifting more than I heretofore thought possible, and have a personal trainer.

Lilith also had me start taking better care of my skin to achieve a younger, healthier appearance. I never had skin problems but now my skin and appearance are so much better. I also see an esthetician quarterly. I am 62 years old and am often told I look years younger. As a proof point, many women much younger than me express an interest in getting to know me.

Lastly, Lilith got me to improve my eating habits which I have done. It has improved my health, my appearance, and my physical strength.

So although I have not “shape shifted” in the classical sense, I have improved (shifted) my shape and appearance by following Lilith’s wise encouragement.

Important PS: my physical appearance is not of any real value to Lilith. Her interest is spirit / soul. But by making improvements to my appearance and health, I am able to enjoy a better experience with Her and She with me.

3 Likes

Like many people here have already said, anything’s possible if your powerful enough. From what I have gathered from personal experience, you can certainly gain or lose weight with magick, as well as tamper with hair growth. As far as changing your eye color or skin color, I would adopt going to the tanning salon on a regular basis and I also would buy contacts. Or you could start learning glamor magick.

Tanning can give one skin cancer, the malignant kind like melanoma, which spreads extremely quickly.
Tanning salons are the worse. I don’t recommend them.
Also, have you seen some people who tan often? They are like a wrinkly leather bag, they are dried out and prune-y looking. They look older than they actually are.
Stay out of the sun or wear sunscreen to slow down the aging that the sun can give someone who is outside or who tans a lot.

Could you explain this a bit more, or please provide a resource that explains this in more depth? Or do you mean view yourself as in envision yourself as a new character?

The person you are replying to was banned, so they cannot respond.

The techniques you may use are simply a distraction. For example: a person wants to be fit. He does various rituals and believes they help, while beings behind his back help him by forcing more execise. Rituals are a tool, not the “change” factor.