Physcial changes due to magic

Thanks andree! Would you suggest a different food source to fill up my chakras? And by “food” I just mean any energy in general. I call it food because it is ingested.

I’ll work on getting the imbalance fixed. Thanks for the advice!

If you always crave more energy then I would see it as having a blockage somewhere, or the lower chakras are weak. If your energy centers are balanced and strong then you shouldn’t have this.

A blockage?

…Interesting, looks like I’ll have to go through with a hunt of mine sooner than I thought!

Basic clearing of the chakras should clear this up some. Kundalini Yoga is invaluable for this. As for food, I disagree with the notion of being vegitarian or fasting to achive this. I was raised in the old ways of Ireland and my family works a lot with the wolf; going vegan is against our biology. But junk food will make you weaker. I always listen to my father when he said a weak body can’t give birth to a strong mind. I will always say keep the body strong, and that includes eating meat (red meat). But your lower chakras are starving! Work less on the higher energy centers and more on the lower ones. If the lower centers are not strong, the higher ones won’t see the light of day.

I’m a carnivore by nature, eating almost anything other than meat is pretty much heresy to my physical body.

A weak body CAN give birth to a strong mind. I’m the prime example, IMO, and what I need to do is simply break the blocks. I’ve broken bigger ones than an internal energy blockage.

And by lower, do you mean PHYSICALLY lower, or simply the more subtle centers?

The lower centers, those below the “heart” chakra. Start with the base (even better yet the minor chakra at the feet, earth energy and grounding!) chakra and move up from there.

Will do!

I’ll report back when such has been completed.

Keep in mind, the energy centers are tied to the physical body. A weak body will eventually lead to a stint in development. Since this is E.A.'s forum, I’ll point to his Book of Azazel: “make yourself strong”. It’s an age old tradition from every culture. My property borders the Mono Indian reservation: I’ve never seen a physically weak Shaman. Just saying. And according to Irish tradition, the religious leaders were just as strong, if not more so, than the warriors. You can only develop so far with the spirit before a weak body starts to hold you back.

We live in the physical realm, you can’t separate the body from the spirit; they are intertwined as long as you live.

I would also recommend working with Belial, this is right up his alley.

Agreed. I was surprised when Belial had me doing chakra exercises, but he knows what he is doing.

Recently I just don’t have the time or the patience for the physical.

Anyway, so I decided to clear up my chakra blocks by way of Saturn. How, you ask? I performed a quick and easy personal way of gaining planetary energy, then sent it all to my feet. I practically fell over from simply how heavy it all became.

I visualized and felt the energy move up my legs, passing through and activating thin circles of light that may or may not have been minor chakras. When I reached my Root Chakra, I condensed the energy there, feeling it spinning the chakra itself. The visualization changed itself, because then from spinning shadows it began to spin red, bright red energy. I felt something activate in that area.

Moving it up, I did the same with the chakra above the genitals (forgetting what it’s called) and experienced the same results, with the feeling of both being activated.

Then I did the same for the abdominal and heart chakras. After they were all spinning, I shot the Saturn energy out of me by way of my lower chakras- they condensed their energies and blasted it out of my body.

I feel much less starved, that’s for sure. I also have a feeling of clarity and general peace.

Who knew, eh?

From what you posted a few hours ago, it seems you aren’t balanced enought with your comment about your hunger for more energy. Kundalini Yofa would be your best bet. Not an easy path, but one that is worth the work.

Hm. I’ll look into it, certainly. But I have quite a few space and timing issues nowadays, so it may or may not happen. But I will check it out.

And how do you not have time for physical training. I work at the power plants 50-70 hours a week. I am 34 years old with 50/50 custody of my two kids (12 and 8). I make over 120,000 a year thanks to the demons I work with, but a shit ton of personal will. Yet I still find a small hour a day to work P90x on top of being a hydro power machinist, a husband, and a father of two, and a black magician and a Hells Angel. You are having problems because you lack focus and you admit you are lazy. Not trying to be an ass, but I can tell you that you can always make time for both spiritual and physical devolopment regardless of your schedule.

Both things are true, I won’t lie. To be honest, the physical is always just secondary for me. Nothing more. It’s a shell.

But it’s a shell you have to live in…

Unfortunately. I’m looking for a way to fix this and I’m actually rather close- closer than I thought I could be.

After all, am I not the one focused on evolution?

Why would you want to disregard your physical self? According to Azazel, in the BOA, the physical is the gloried position. He told EA not to try to escape it, but to perfect it.

Because I’m well on the way to escaping it. The physical is nothing more than a mask. It is what countless entities use to make changes in the physical world.

I seek to remove it. I have no need of such deception.