Physcial changes due to magic

Has anyone noticed physical changes in your body due to your practices with magic? I don’t mean by trying to change something with magic, I mean as a side effect.

1 Like

Whenever I feed an entity, or feed from someone’s energy in general, I get diarrhea.

No reason why. Just always happens.

1 Like

I noticed a couple pounds difference in body weight before/after some operations. Not sure what caused it.

1 Like

I lost 20 lbs one day and then weighed normal the net day without changing my eating habits

1 Like

Yea, loss of weight… But without being less “fat”, so to speak. I also noticed that objects I consecrate are much lighter than normal.

1 Like

Regardless of magick, I would recommend physical training. If the body is strong then the mind has one less thing to worry about.

Being in good shape, body strong and clean is in any case always something good for you. But it can makes things more pleasant when spirits do come to possess you (I’m talking from a vodou perspective). Would you rather wear a stinky shirt or a nice perfumed one ? lol

Ah, thank you everyone. I noticed that during certain types of workings my eyes turn light blue, they are usually dark green. Very strange.

That happens to me too Oris, but I was reading that the “chamaleon eyes” are related to having green eyes.

My eyes are green with a bit of “yellow” around the “black dot” (I forgot the name), and sometimes my eyes get really yellow, and then they return to normal. At first it just happened when I was sick but now happens with no reason and I still need to find the patterns.

The iris EpicGnome.

Also yes I notice physical changes. Nowadays i’m physically accustomed to waking up when I sense some kind of danger or that someone will wake me or call for me. I am able to hear through walls as if the person is standing right next to me. Extremely heightened senses sometimes without doing anything.

1 Like

No no, the Iris is the color, I was refering to the so called “pupil”.

But Omnipresent that’s sounds more like psychic development, well the heightened senses are surely physical so to speak.

The only change I’ve experimented is that my spine is more straight.

I remember a thread about something similar, and there was a mention to a guy that had purple eyes during evocation or something like that.

When I work with my entity, I noticed very profound “beneficial” changes. I feel incredibly calm and relaxed as though I had an hour-long massage followed by a nice warm soak in a jacuzzi. My mind is clearer and more relaxed. My blood pressure drops and I’m able to sleep more soundly.

I was using magic to close up a thin spot on my head. Was working, shrunk the thin area down to a small triangle so far. It was a shapeless blob before.

[quote=“The Cusp, post:13, topic:2163”]I was using magic to close up a thin spot on my head. Was working, shrunk the thin area down to a small triangle so far. It was a shapeless blob before.

[/quote]
what did you do to achieve this?

[quote author=TheLotusEater link=topic=2213.msg32457#msg32457
what did you do to achieve this?[/quote]

[url=http://occultcorpus.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26185-combating-baldness-with-magic/]http://occultcorpus.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26185-combating-baldness-with-magic/[/url]

i feel things shoot up my spine during ritual but i dont know much about the kundalini to comment further

i have a feint bulge that has grown where my third eye would be located

Hmmmn… dunno if this counts, but since that Ahriman invocation which is ongoing, I’ve lost interest in food, kind of pick at stuff when I can be bothered… I (normal me - old me?) was into good food, cooking with quality ingredients, I’m almost never hungry now and that’s getting a lot stronger.

I also used to be the bitch queen from hell before I had my morning coffee - today I was up and active for 4 hours before I even took a sip of water. I think I’ve lost a few pounds, and I’m wanting a lot of really bitter foods, like tea made with bee propolis and 80% black chocolate.

Not on the scale of “I gazed at a sigil and grew an extra arm” or anything, but it’s unusual, I feel so energised food’s just a distraction now. Like I said nothing major, but it’s pretty interesting to live with. I’ve done a lot of stuff before, but it didn’t have this drastic effect on my energy, mood, and hunger - and, I’m sleeping less too.

For me, my vampirism has gotten to the point where I’m never NOT hungry- I always want more, more, MORE- which is unusual for me, because when I was starting this path I hardly needed to eat at all. I can drain rooms of people and never even feel the least bit satisfied.

I used to never be able to function properly without my morning cup o’ joe- Now, I can go about three whole days without it and be completely fine, if a little fatigued. I’m gaining mass physically- both height and weight. And I always desire meat, and raw meat at that.

I’m seeing static rain just by looking at the floor. I feel like I can fall through the world at any moment. When I gazed outside at the snow this morning, it turned BLUE- like water. I stared at it dumbfounded for a few minutes before shaking it off.

These are pretty major changes for me, and I’m enjoying every second of them.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:19, topic:2163”]For me, my vampirism has gotten to the point where I’m never NOT hungry- I always want more, more, MORE- which is unusual for me, because when I was starting this path I hardly needed to eat at all. I can drain rooms of people and never even feel the least bit satisfied.

I used to never be able to function properly without my morning cup o’ joe- Now, I can go about three whole days without it and be completely fine, if a little fatigued. I’m gaining mass physically- both height and weight. And I always desire meat, and raw meat at that.

I’m seeing static rain just by looking at the floor. I feel like I can fall through the world at any moment. When I gazed outside at the snow this morning, it turned BLUE- like water. I stared at it dumbfounded for a few minutes before shaking it off.

These are pretty major changes for me, and I’m enjoying every second of them.[/quote]

This intense hunger would suggest to me a severe energetic imbalance. Vampirism is to add to your energy, not be its sole and only source. Work on your energy centers to balance them out would be my advice, it seems your lower chakras are lacking.