Phone screen as scrying surface?

I don’t know if people do this, but most videos I’ve seen on scrying involve a black mirror. For scrying any reflective surface should work, right? Have any of you tried using your phone screens? It’s reflective and it’s black.

It occurred to me when I was watching a video on YouTube and because I had used up most of my data that day, it was buffering for a long time and I mindlessly stared at the screen then something popped up and moved.

And I know it wasn’t the video because:

1)the screen had shut down, I zoned out and completely forgot the video was buffering.

2)I saw a dead relative of mine, distinctly.

Sooo do any of you do it/have tried it?

3 Likes

@Onion Any reflective surface will work. Water is my preferred medium. I’ve never used a cellphone screen but I have used a repurposed laptop screen. Check out my pics here The Garden of Thorns and Letters of Obscura

1 Like

I actually have a glass privacy screen protector on my phone… and its very much like a black mirror I once was contemplating buying

Eternally
Silverbreeze

1 Like

Although screens can work for scrying, I have found aluminum foil to be vastly superior especially as a beginner.

2 Likes

I hadn’t considered using foil! I’m gonna give it a try.

It’s a legit method. Get yourself a cheap used phone take out the battery (or not) and voila you will have a instant scrying tool.

1 Like

Please use the search function before asking a question. This topic has been covered many times before.

Yes, a cell phone screen or computer screen can be used for scrying. Any dark surface can, even a glass of Coke-Cola.

2 Likes

Will do.

Fascinating I often wondered the same thing about a phones surface. I’m very interested in that aluminum foil technique @Jastiv thx for sharing it.

1 Like