Petition spell doubt

Hi community
Your help please…
Could it be considered disrespectful if I ask 2 or more entities to perform the same task?

No that’s fine. You can even call them in the same ritual one after the other.

3 Likes

I was wondering the same question very often… when I’m working and someone asks the same thing to my coworkerk I get a little upset… it’s like he doesn’t trust or respect me
Is there anyway this act of asking the same task to multiple spirits, would be disrespectful?

No they’re not human and they’re very old, so it’s natural, but not helpful, to project human ego issues on to them. You know, they’ve seen a little more of life than your average office-bound 30-something or whatever. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

You’re right, it’s a ego problem, I didn’t see that way…Thanks a lot…

2 Likes

I’ve done this, but I had all the entities on the same petition with the understanding that it’s a joint effort.

1 Like

but you mean all entities doing the same task or as a layered spell??

Same task,

Are the entities specialized for the tasks? If anything, I would call upon the same entities for the same issue but to handle them in different ways. I like to clear all obstacles - real and potential. Get the favor in your hands.

I like that !!!..about clearing real and potential obstacles, do you work with any entity to break them down???