Personal seal of ARCHANGEL AZRAEL and AKASHA-SUBTERFUGE

You think I haven’t done my research? you of all people? you posted a youtube video while me and another have been for a while now looking up any mention of Azrael as a mesopotamian God.

Are you sure this isn’t your bias against christianity and judaism? Azrael was always an angel lol. Until you can drop real evidence your point is moot, youtube isn’t a reputable source of information. You wasted your own time posting that video. :slight_smile:

that video literally claims all the lighting/storm Gods are the same being throughout every culture’s lore that they are one individual lol. You’re literally being selective with your data even if the data just proves you wrong, you’re way too influenced by xtian upbringing. Nothing in the video even remotely mentioned Azrael either lol.

2 Likes

…Source?

Whaaaaa…?

Look, I know people can have bad experiences with entities, but this doesn’t sound like Azrael to me, assuming at least you didn’t disrespect him. He can deal out some insane punishment if you treat him poorly. Pretty sure this is an imposter.

Am I reading this right? There are two Azraels now?

1. OP has been suspended, so you’re not gonna get an answer any time soon.

2. What does it matter to you? Why is it any of your goddamn business that someone summons any being?

1 Like

:man_facepalming: Isis-Apophis-Osiris is a formula dude, when will you stop your nonsense

5 Likes

She was talking about Akasha-Subterfuge in that statement

She mentions one is Azrael and one is a parasite. She continues by talking about the parasite(Akasha Subterfuge)

She is talking about two different entities.

2 Likes

I’ve done years of research on Azrael. I have yet to find a reliable source that reinforces the idea that he could be a Mesopotamian deity, or a deity at all if I were to be honest.

With this said though, there have been notions to him being connected or associated with the deity known as Mot. However, the resources I typically come across regarding it debunk it in the same breath so it sadly doesn’t have much standing.

There is also the fact that Mot is commonly equated to the Greek deity Hades which makes the connection all the more unlikely as well.

Either way though, Azrael is a force to be reckoned with and should be treated with the utmost respect. I sadly don’t know much about the other entity so I have no input there lol.

I do want to emphasize that there is a chance that I could be wrong on my analysis and I would love to check out a good source to prove me wrong. I watched the video above and it didn’t really give substantial feedback on Azrael being a deity, not an angel.

3 Likes