People Keep Telling Me that I Look Familiar

I have been feeling more and more aware internally of my power/empowerment (via repeated ignition of the black sun, kunda Yoga, energy raising and changing thought life).

Twice recently I noticed a correlation between feeling the kunda energy, my gaze being a bit more intense, and people randomly coming up to me saying that I look familiar and striking up a conversation.

Also, the individuals also happened to be attractive so I can’t say I minded.

Is this phenomenon similar for others, what hypothesis do you guys have for how to harness it and use it on purpose?

5 Likes

It could be they sense something different or unusual about you subconciously but cant figure out why. So they think it must be because you look familiar.

When I started doing magick people asked me if I did something with my hair, wearing perfume or changed my glasses. Things like that.

5 Likes

Yes, for many, myself included. I am not 100% sure the exact reason, but it seems as if people can sense energy/“vibes” on a subconcious level and are drawn to them. I get the “I know you from somewhere” thing all the time, and I also get my fair share of people who instantly dislike me for no logical reason.

Another one I have noticed is odd behavior towards me on public transportation or in lines while shopping. Not noticing me, bumping into me, occasionally getting sat on. This strikes me as odd because I am 6’1" and my shoulders fill up a door frame, lol. I get that people zone out in public, but it happens too often for me to casually dismiss it.

4 Likes

As @Sophia444 said its likely others noticing at least subconsciously the shift in your energy and regarding it a familiar cause thats the only way they have to process it.

If you want to explore the effect of magic through the eyes you may find the div’s Aighash and Arashk of interest as they wield the power of the evil eye. Info for them is on page 215 and 230 respectively.

4 Likes

Damn it worked again! This big muscle dude came over from across the room and introduced himself to me! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Sounds like you are unintentionally using an invisibility technique. I’ve been trying one I read on here recently.

@AdeptusTX it is possible to shield it in public.

2 Likes

Yeah are you using my invisibility cloaking visualisation?

2 Likes

Not intentionally, but apparently I am. I read your older post, lol: avoid social interaction and go unnoticed? Check. I was hoping it would help me avoid conversation, which it often does, but people walking into you gdoes get annoying. Any suggestions on how to fine tune that exercise?

2 Likes

I notice just the opposite. I am trying to be nice or whatever but I notice that often people will look at me a little strange and seem to be afraid and shy away. They handle their biz or whatever with me but they seem to definitely see something and are uncomfortable and scared.

1 Like

Just like that “Little Nikki” demon from the movie =)

1 Like

I sure am a demon alright!! I have to learn to control it in my eyes better I guess. hehehehe! Omg! I made the paramedic almost fall backwards off his chair once because he saw my eyes. He flashed the light in my eyes to check my pupil response. and jumped back and gasped aaalll shook up. His hat almost fell offf his head and he had to grab it and wipe his face for a min to regain his composure!! I am laughing remembering it. In my defense, I had just been run over by a jeep!! I’m allowed to loose control once in a while! hehehe! But I have been told by a few people they see my eyes change…

Hey! Any guidance on how to control that better would be appreciated!! Does anyone else have this issue?

2 Likes

@nikki i’d reccomend the same info i told @AdeptusTX

1 Like

Put on ear plugs listening some music and avoid eye contacts, that works fine with me.
With close people I make jokes only, staying away from any serious discutions.
I’m not in a full control of what can happen, so I must take care. But, even so, some call me alien :slight_smile:

1 Like

I used to do that all the time. Earbuds and head down. But sometimes you have to look up and talk to people! I can’t “people.” smh… Anyway thanks for the suggestion! I need to learn better control but I am not aware of when it is flashing.

1 Like

Do you mean to shield din public? I do that. I have to because my energy attracts a lot of attention. So I am shielded like Fort Knox sometimes! lol! Depending upon where I am going that is. I have to consider this more… Thanks.

I meant more for your benifit than the public. Aighash is able to awaken the evil eye and help with spiritual sight and Arashk is able to teach how to compell through the gaze. Both of which take self discipline or can cause damage with a gaze. That is according to the book, I haven’t worked with these div’s yet myself.

1 Like

Oh. Ok. Maybe I should look into them. Thank you.

Your welcome.

Ah, I skill I aim to perfect :joy:

Well get to work! Lol :sunglasses: i would take the warning Kurtis give about the div consideration or you could end up fucking up the people you care about along with perfect strangers.

1 Like