So any results with invisibility

Not a particularly common topic. Perhaps people shudder and blush a little when the topic is raised. I have been seeing alot of references specifically in the older grimoires to invisibility methods and Im wondering how this would work. Is it more glamour than anything else, is it astral/aura based if there is anything to it ? Why so regular in olden days - maybe due to the inquisition ?

J

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:1, topic:9477”]Not a particularly common topic. Perhaps people shudder and blush a little when the topic is raised. I have been seeing alot of references specifically in the older grimoires to invisibility methods and Im wondering how this would work. Is it more glamour than anything else, is it astral/aura based if there is anything to it ? Why so regular in olden days - maybe due to the inquisition ?

J[/quote]

Hmmm it’s a bit complicated. As you are most likely aware it’s not invisibility in the literal sense but the bending of light to conceal or blend oneself into the background.

Say your not in the mood to deal with a social situation or just want to be left alone. Usually one could use there aura or throw a glamour to make one blend into the background and go unnoticed.

As an example task when you are in one of these moods. Try imagining a big black cloak surrounding yourself. Then imagine it turning invisible similar to that of the chemealeon bending the light to make you blend into the background.

Then go about your business without talking to anyone. As social interaction will break the glamour.

Give it a go and see :slight_smile: might take a few times but you should get the hang of it.

3 Likes

Bael can teach you this. He’s immensely powerful. It’s been fun getting to work with him.

1 Like

Invisibility is not necessarily about being transparent but more going in noticed such as in the way of camouflage or hiding in plain sight. The actual occult method of invisibility is that you take control of the perceived reality of the individuals you wish to be invisible to and they simply never recognize or remember you being there. You are visible by all accounts only no one sees you or remembers seeing you or no one cares enough to remember. I once had a friend who was also an occultist and he would shoplift with this method, walking out of places in front of view of everyone and he did it casually and as if everything was fine and no one ever questioned him. He could even stand right in front of the cashier or employee and place items in his bag all while having a jolly conversation about the weather with them. I of course would never do such things but my friend did. :wink:

7 Likes

Yes, on freakin accident. Lol. I was working on mind clouding skills. I was trying to cause a person to see a black triangle. The idea here is to cause some one to hallucinate as real what you imagine in your mind. My volunteer reported seeing me vanish completely as in transparent, and then 3 black triangles form in my place. My volunteer freaked out and was to scared to ever do that again. I’ve recently found some one to practice with so maybe I’ll be able to refine the technique. The method is as follows:
Sit in front of your volunteer, get into tgs with open eyed meditation looking at your volunteer but with eyes defocused. Condense a ball of astral energy between you and the subject. Use your will to make it as solid as you can.now maintaining your fixed gaze outwardly, while using your inner vision to see a triangle (in this example). Visualise the triangle to such an extent that you can no longer see the room you are sitting in. This becomes a mind projection. If you break your concentration and look at the ball of energy before you, you will see a triangle floating there. But how to disappear without replacing yourself with something else, i don’t know. That’s why I need more experimentation. I discovered this method myself 20 some odd years ago. So I’m not breaking any oaths here. I wouldn’t share this with other people, but we are all on the magical path here. Let me know how it goes and what you figure out. Good luck!!!

3 Likes

Decades ago I read a book about Invisibility which I was too young to understand and from memory was pretty crappy anyway. To the best of my knowledge I’ve never become invisible – Casper the Friendly Ghost style – but I learnt how to disappear. Mimicry is a great Magickal art, its conscious application sadly restricted to the Japanese branch of the Temple of Set (if that’s still functioning) and me, of course.

Al.

1 Like

Merging into your surroundings…

No weird hair, or clothes. :wink:

3 Likes

In Sweden, you’re invisible by default, so no magical effort is needed to achieve it here. We’re so busy maintaining our own private bubbles, so if you want to experience this for real, you’re welcome to visit. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I remember a story of Alister Crowley he walked into a cafe where one of his students was with a friend and he was dressed in his Egyptian gowns and a staff he ignored everyone and when the students friend asked what was he doing he replied " he’s invisible ".

EA Koetting told This story on a radio show funny stuff man :joy:.

1 Like

That said, the facts strongly suggest that on one occasion after he shot a man (dead I think) Crowley did become invisible.

Al.

I use nondetection spells aaaallllll the time. If i do not wish to be noticed, i am not. People even glazedly dodge out of my way, its actually pretty hilarious

2 Likes

I use invisibility to dodge magickal attack. I want to up it to physical invisibility at some point

1 Like