Pendulum which type do most of you use

I have a general thought on pendulums what type do you guys use ? Do you use crystal or plane types. Which ones are in your thoughts the one with best ground base you for certain discipline? You Will off course infuse your own magic to it ,but some crystals have a ground properties to begin with for certain disciplines as well as shapes the makabra for instance is good as an aid for transcendence.

1 Like

Mine is labradorite, it’s one of my favourite stones and I just happened to be working with the energies of labradorite at the time that I purchased it.
The stone is said to help psychic communication and I liked that it was grey and not obtrusively colored.

I actually don’t use pendulum dowsing as a tool anymore to be honest, but this one I now consider an old freind and it makes me feel good just looking at it, so I keep it out.

3 Likes

@Mulberry Nicely put I guess that you should feel a connection to it.

I had one of those took it out the box, used it and it cracked in two LOL, I exchanged it for a copper one, so unbreakable. The shop owner was not going to let me switch cause she said I dropped it. I told her I did not and if she wanted to have one of the tarot readers in the back confirm that I would be more than willing to do the lie detector test. They promptly exchanged it LOL

3 Likes

I haven’t used them in years, but I had two. One was quartz and the other carnelian. Both have silver chains.

1 Like

I had an amethyst pendulum now I have a Lapis Lazuli, I prefer stone ones over homemade ones, the same reason I prefer tarot over random playing cards. My amethyst I kept pumping energy into it with each use until after a while it kind of cracked sadly. However, the one I have now I bound it to my true self/subconscious information so when I ask information in regards to my true self only or what information I may have.

Of course I continue to work on keeping my bias separate from the question since I think that has become my accidental strong suit connections and disconnections.

2 Likes

I have an amethyst pendulum and honestly I love it so much I’ve never sought out another one.

2 Likes

I actually use one that I made. I had an old necklace chain and a ring that was my grandmother’s as a child. I attached the ring to the end of the chain, there you go.

It is reliable. And special. To me.

5 Likes

Metal bolt on a piece of string, love it! :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t use a pendulum often, but I have a carnelian one on a silver chain. It has special significance to me, because it reminds me of a certain group of people who gave it to me. I’ve been thinking of getting it back out again.

2 Likes

Thank you all for sharing :pray:t4:i decided to buy instead of making this time and I went with a lapiz azuli and a merkaba rock crystal.

1 Like

How do you people cleanse your pendulum?