Pendulum Spirit Communication

I am considering to just call upon. A spirit through pendulum before I shall perform an evocation is there any particular tutorials for that on consecration, and of course the method to summon a spirit through pendulum. and also I want to ask whether this type of communication is belongs to invocation category?

1 Like

A pendulum is not for summoning, it’s for communicating with your subconscious. Your subconscious can communicate with anything and pass the message on to you. Any pendulum tutorial on youtube will do you, it’s simple to learn, but takes time to build the communication with your subconscious to get it reliable.

1 Like

You may open a spirit’s sigil by gazing and communicate through the pendulum; maybe with incense, a candle and no other lights.

1 Like

@xinclair19
Those who have not developed their psychic senses further one of the simplest way they can use to communicate with spirits is through pendulums. Over some time a person starts to trust their abilities on communicating with spirits, i have used it back then and it worked and plenty of people used this method and it worked. So grab your pendulum and go on for it.

On Youtube there are plenty of tutorials you can check out and still you may read this little post possibly it may help,

1 Like