Pendulum and a photo

Hi people I can use a pendulum on a photo of someone and it will spin if they have a health issue my next question is what else can I do with a pendulum and a photo for example can I put an idea in someone’s head like for them to stop smoking for example or be more content in them selfs is this possible? Can I talk to a person far away and send them love using this photo and a pendulum and if so how do I do it?

Welcome @Noise110 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you’ve practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hi I’m noise I do color I can heal people with color using a pendulum I can tell if there is a problem and we’re it is then I get coloured wool and can tell what color is needed I can also do this with a photo I’m interested in pendulums and what work I can do with a persons photo etc

Dude, can’t you follow directions? I told you to click the link, and introduce yourself properly, and in the right place.

1 Like

Shot sorry not good on this computer stuff try again