[Peace Treaty] Community Unity - No More Politics

A post was split to a new topic: Personal message

I am fine wih this policy. I know myself and stopped months ago, because look at twitter, it’s becomming a place where we can attack everybody. With knowing myself i believe in certain norms and values and this could trigger me. That’s why i decided to discuss magick on this forum and have peace with people’s choices surounding politics.

Take care everyone and see you on BALG

4 Likes

Yes. I personally agree with this. The only political topics here dont usually conform with me :smirk:. Just topics againt Donald Trump and Everyone that trys to raise world peace by curbing those who try to raise chaos like the Muslim world leaders.

Are topics on religion also prohibited like the “official” thread for Working Against Islam?

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/working-against-islam/10258/

1 Like

That is by definition political. Since this revolves around a party with specific political agendas.

3 Likes

Okay thanks.

Cheers. I’ve Unlisted it for now, that means it won’t show up in search engines any more, I’ll leave it to @Timothy to make the final call on whether to also Archive it, it’s hard for me to draw the line where the religion stops and the political aspect begins (and I actually forgot that topic existed). :smiley:

Edit to add: there is the option to make it PM which is actually more appropriate than Archive this, i have been awake all night with a sick pet so my brain dropped the ball on that.

Edit #2: I didn’t have docx support on the computer when I typed this, have now reviewed document & list (Friday) and will sort topic later today. :+1:

6 Likes

What about such topic as #Metoo, Feminism, MGTOW, Net Neutrality etc? What about those. Can they still be talked.

4 Likes

The Net Neutrality topic we had was very partisan (relating to the election, it had Donald Trump mentioned in the title) so that’s been Unlisted & closed. I Unlisted the MGTOW topic but left it open because it’s a mish-mash of dating experiences and socio-political discussion, but not partisan, not about named politicians/parties.

People who took part can still see it and reply, new people won’t find it and innocently mistake it as precedent to make topics digging into politics.

Moderation can only be reactive so I want to avoid trying to think of things, state how they’re poltical, and then come up with reasons they need to go in advance.

It’s like asking, “if we have a rule against preaching can someone still say they’re a Christian and not get banned when we all know they think everyone’s going to hell for being here?”

The answer lies in emphasis and context, stating you’re Xian/anti-feminist/think X politician is the bee’s knees, is part of life, there’s a cut off point past which you’re not doing your own thing within that worldview though and are actually promoting it, then you got your context for being appropriate, if someone ASKS a Christian forum member how they reconcile their stuff with doing magick, they can explain, and anyone who tries to claim"that’s preaching, you have to ban themmm!!1!" is obviously being a jackass.

This again needs repeating:

If a topic that contains mention of any of the above begins to go there, is where the line is drawn.

3 Likes

Nooooo!!! :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

1 Like

It has been inactive since July. I am guessing it may be more “religious” than political, I am not sure what Timothy will think so he can make the final call.

3 Likes

I never knew about MGTOW but now i support the movement. :100:

1 Like

As a person who doesn’t live in USA, I really don’t care about the politic topics. All this time I’m in this forum I never saw anyone mentioning anything about the politicians of my country which Indeed affect me and my loved ones greatly. I’ve hardly even seen anyone bothered by the politicians in EU which will also affect me. Some people wanna mess with the Queen for personal gaining, but that’s all. So I really don’t mind, nothing will change in my BALG forum experience and you can always form groups and talk about these matters as said above.

4 Likes

Okay

1 Like

[quote=“Siconyte, post:14, topic:40540”]
No matter what you think, the rules are rules, this Forum will be better off without talking about politics, because nothing good comes from politics, there’s nobody good that works in politics, there’s nobody in politics that I trust further than I can throw their security personnel, and there’s nothing in politics that that positively relates to magick or magick users.”

:point_up_2:t3:

2 Likes

Hiya there! Just a quick thing, isn’t this community supposed to be for ‘black magicians’? Suppressing others to get your will all over the place is a classic BM move, legal liabilities put aside for a different discussion, but why call it ‘community unity’? It’s not unity if you mandate it! Just like when squabbling kids don’t get along, the parent that just shuts them up without resolving the issue is bound to have the problem pop back up! :slight_smile:

Black magician towns are a handful, I getcha. They really don’t last long though, because either everyone gets what they want and moves on, or one guy gets a leg up and makes everybody else do what he wants them to do.

It’s your house and all, but breaking one of the tables with a hammer and throwing the shards in the garbage is a great way to forget those shards exist and end up sitting on them. That fucking hurts! :slight_smile:

My words of wisdom are just to remember that everything is an energy pattern, so introducing rules and stipulations and elements and so on changes what this place is about, what it does, and where it wants to go.

Being restrictive is your choice, but choices always affect more than you’d expect! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

From what Timothy wrote, yes these rules are proactive so those posts might become PM’s I’d guess.

1 Like

The question is whether Islam per se counts as a politcal party/cohesive movement (in the same manner as Republican/Democrat) in a topic, and in the absence of other partisan debate/links etc.

This is tricky for me to answer because the Qu’ran & associated teachings are a political manual, they define the form of political leadership to be sought and methods to acquire it, so I’m going to leave that call to him. :+1:

5 Likes

So…

Now we are hiding old threads? Kind of reminds me of that underhanded carrying away of a statue in the middle of the night that happened here in the states a couple weeks back.

I can already see where this is going.

Fuck Timothy and fuck his new pandering, pussy rule. I’m out.

I suggest those with a spine and a shred of integrity do the same. This site just became a fucking joke. “We support ascendance…just don’t talk about Islam, politicians, etc…”

8 Likes

While I do understand and agree with those who are not comfortable with the idea of supressing political discourse, I beleive there is a more important point to be made.

If we are to Become Living Gods as stated in the theme for this site, then it stands to reason that we should focus more on elevating our selves above the bickering of the mundane masses. On attaining such personal power that we may manifest what we will with impunity, in spite of any political or economic climate we may find our selves in.

The wheel will turn and the angels will plot human demise as they always will. To try to stop it is an excersize in futility. Let us instead rise above it by means of power so that we may save ourselves and live as we will.

It’s his choice but let’s all keep in mind that many here have recently escaped or are attempting to escape the clutches of a barbaric and degrading system of mind control that is Islam. The fundamental aspects of the thing are in direct opposition to everything we do here. We respect women here and we don’t approve of having our heads chopped off for practicing magick. I will continue to tell the truth about Christianity Judaism and Islam even if it gets me banned. Nothing is more of a blockade to ascent than those three religions. Also all three are political in nature as they cover the governance of people in a way that is likened unto mind control. Same as politics however the realm of the spirit and the battle for evolution is ours.

12 Likes