[Peace Treaty] Community Unity - No More Politics

Death curses aimed at named individuals and/or groups have been straight up prohibited on here for years, so please state the details you recall and I can link that topic for us to assess.

NOTHING gets deleted on this platform, so please name the targets and/or any other details. As you have made this claim openly please reply and I will link the topics & investigate these many threats of death curses towards innocents. :+1:

Edit to add:

Different to what?

Let’s get some cleansing daylight on this and not “they said, I thought, those people” - the admins can see this topic, reply and they can also verify where these death curse threats were being made.

5 Likes

It was a thread for a political leader and I honestly don’t remember the name but I know that someone made that comment. Wether or not it was meant as a joke who knows.

Then I know that another member with differing political views began voicing her opinion on the thread and people weren’t very receptive and were being rude to her.

So I am using that experience as an example that talking about politics is great and all, but my own view is that it wasn’t usually productive

1 Like

Most threads I saw were open to sharing perspectives but, as per their titles, were about one perspective or another. One of the rules is no derailment so if you had a difference of opinion and wanted to talk about that in depth you could have made your own thread.
As I see it, each poster set the tone for their own thread. If they wanted to debate that was okay. If they wanted to rant and hate that was also okay. But most threads were about one thing but still always open for discussion.
If you see a room with a sign on the door that says “Hey, this is what we are doing in here” it’s not okay to walk into that room and start yelling and flipping over furniture. Just go to a different room.

3 Likes

But what if your not yelling and flipping over furniture?

That’s my point.

I’m getting aggravated now so I’m out for the day.

I’m sorry but arguing and typing all fast isn’t my forte.

I like everyone here and don’t want enemies just was sharing my thoughts

Please identify the political leader.

I am not joking, this is a serious matter and since death curse threats are NOT allowed, I need to know/you need to share this for admins to know.

Let’s get some daylight shed on this.

Being rude is not a death threat.

We did a whole consultation which resulted in a rule about not derailing these, to remove temptation to flame them off or try a heckler’s veto and then complain if that was rebuffed.

2 Likes

I didn’t know if I was allowed to say it

So it was a huge thread about Trump

The people were really hyped up about the right wing and somone mentioned that democrats-leftist would be better off dead.

I honestly can’t tell you who it was months ago and was a really long thread.

1 Like

I didn’t say being rude is a death threat.

Okay this is the link: https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/the-war-room-re-trump-victory-thread/8710/

I am going to review it and find if:

was on that thread. If you find it please link the post where it occurred.

You also say “most of those threads that got removed” were threatening death to people - please identify which other ones you saw death threats occur on. Keywords or something will allow me to find them.

Nothing gets deleted on this platform and I can easily locate material you saw these on.

I am going to now read that thread for death threats against people, feel free to do the same and link any death curse threats you see.

Cleansing daylight. :+1:

8 Likes

I like that. It does indeed cleanse. And illuminate.

9 Likes

I assumed they were deleted per the new rule

I feel like you are attacking me when all I did was share a personal experience AFFIRMING THE NEW DAMN RULE

In case it was unclear I specifically said that people said that leftists deserve to die and other people jokingly agreed

If I am in error then everyone can continue attacking me and pissing on me as seems to be the custom here which was exactly what my original post was trying to prove!

Just delete my account please. I have anger issues as it is and don’t want to be arguing with people I don’t even know .

I honestly wish I had never fucking mentioned it

I have linked the topic and have not deleted anything from it. If I did, the admins can verify this easily. This platform does not delete anything.

No, I am inviting you to share, in a topic where admins can see (even if I manically deleted your reply, it will still be visible to them) what you found that was death threats.

I linked the topic you meant, you can link posts that did this by clicking the date on the top right of the post. :+1:

Claiming multiple topics were full of death threats?

I cannot address the rest of your post, sorry.

3 Likes
  • Eva prepares to tend to the forum *
    Burns
9 Likes

I Never claimed that there were multiple threads where people were being threatened .

I mentioned one that I remember seeing where the topic was mentioned and only used that to explain that balg is very intolerant or anyone from the left.

If people can’t see that reading my posts then I really don’t know what else to say.

I’m not going through some long goddamned thread . You are not my employer and I don’t owe anyone here shit. You’ve already ass raped and sliced up my comments to twist my words.

I’ve aleays been open and tolerant on this forum but I seriously do not appreciate this condescending bullshit.

If you can’t ban it delete my account that’s fine. Absolutely zero fucks given on my end. Just honestly not interested in being on this forum where I made a comment sharing my experience and it took up my morning trying to defend and explain myself.

1 Like

You wrote:

I won’t even comment past this. Enough is enough.

7 Likes

Very untrue.

I know of several members on here that are lefties and they love being on this forum. There are (or where) threads dedicated on left policies.

The thing about BALG is that no one digs bulshite. We don’t like being told to have a specific belief or faith. We appreciate being open minded not narrow minded. Thus we treat each other with respect and dignity.

Sure, there a always some spoiled apples. But that’s unavoidable. Every forum on net have trolls and maggots. But @Lady_Eva does a damn good job on maintaining this place. :+1:

7 Likes

I’m curious to know whose freedom we’re talking about here.

1 Like

How so?

Also, can’t help but notice this thread has been unpinned. Drawing a bit of bad press, yes?

2 Likes

He knows he’s wrong.

1 Like

Is it freedom conceptually, the idea that all people should be free to do, think, and live as the please, or Timothy’s personal freedom to do as he wishes with the forum?

I can only imagine what this thread looks like to someone stopping by for the first time. Though, if this where you’d draw the line, I don’t think the rest would sit well with you.

1 Like