[Peace Treaty] Community Unity - No More Politics

Look I’ve thought about this … and it pisses me the fuck off. And I’m just being honest.

Yea this is your forum and your rules… but here’s the thing is it really??

We the people by your shit … That’s how you pay for this. So you tell me I can’t even say what wanna on something truthfully I pay for…we pay for.

You might dish the money for this but who puts that money in your hand.
And everyone saying we shit in your house…na this is my house just as much as anyone’s.

And I don’t give a fuck who’s toes I just stepped on… obeying this fucking rule… is well the herd mentality that you all preach against…or is that just ok for you???

Yea I like EA and give Kurtis his props …hell he’s the only that even comes on here to talk to us little people…

Do you feel we are beneath you now you can’t spend 30 minutes on Saturday talking to us?

Or maybe you just ain’t got no new shit to say?
Yea I know your just so ooo fucking busy right.

Hell I work a job, do magick and raise my kids… so don’t spit that shit at me. We all busy .

Telling us we can’t talk about something, when clearly if youd been here you’d know we don’t even have serious problems and wtf is the ignore button for??
Is everyone that soft and weak now we can’t even talk politics. . And yea yea I’m proving his point …fuck that I’m just saying how I feel about this bullshit.

What the big bad black magicians can’t handle a little heat??
I’ve always stayed, I’ve always supported this family but damn this family done went funking crazy. .
Did you bother to ask what we the people wanted before you made a wack ass rule.
Or you don’t care? Fuck if the old crew leaves right? There’s young blood to suck money from right??

I mean let’s face even this forum is advertising for your ass…
We all see the pinned topics when new shit comes out …
And who recommends that shit to their friends and other magicians ???
I think you’ve gone soft. .if you ever were hard …hell Idk I never read your book …
But EAs shit is hard and I give Kurtis his props but damn … this is fucking weak.

I don’t care if I pissed you off… I’ve been in scraps before and I don’t give a fucking shit if you ban me.

Everyone’s all …
Oh I’m not getting in it…why??
Am I the only bitch on the block with the balls to say what’s on my mind??

But taking everyone’s money and acting like your on some pedastool fuck that …
The last year I’ve put hard ass work into this forum … hell check my views … and time on here …I mean if your not too fucking busy

My groups are some of the best…

And I’ve stood up to every other mother fucker on here that’s pissed me off, I see no point in changing now
So run go get the 11 and maybe this time yall can get the job done.

But I’m pissed…I’ll say I’m pissed and don’t give a fuck who it pisses off.

16 Likes

Put it more bluntly than I would have, but I couldn’t agree more.

2 Likes

Yeah, I never saw anything to the contrary, that’s why the stated reason, as well as being condescending and diminishing, rings hollow. Actually the working threads, political or not were the most community building and unifying, imo.

It’s starting to look like the thread was left open so we could piss and moan all we liked but there was never any intention of hearing us out.

If that’s true, it changes things. I don’t like being ignored, it comes across as disrespectful, and that was never necessary. I don’t tend to hang about where I feel disrespected, I can’t help it I’ll just drift off.

Luckily what makes this forum is the posters. I’ll go where they go. Because community is, or was here, and moving house doesn’t break an online community like silence does.

I’m not sure the rule possible to keep 100% even in good faith, because politics is so integrated with culture and daily life, the judgement of which is which will be subjective sooner or later. It makes the mods job harder while potentially driving a them-and-us wedge between us, as there will inevitably be disagreement of what was and wasn’t violating the rule.

I’m not as fussed about being able to discuss politics as much as I’m concerned about the principles being violated. It all has a very as-above-so-below reflection of the commie censorship happening in the West feel to it. I cut my nose off to spite my face over principles all the time, this will be no exception.

So yeah, it’s weak and makes the place poorer… not unusable, I’m sure it’ll survive just fine, it just won’t be the same. I won’t have time to contribute to multiple forums though, and vacuums tend to be filled, I’ll join in where the most interesting discussions are, and where that is remains to be seen now. The people making the interesting political threads made a lot of the other topics interesting too…

@Eye_of_Ra I’m sorry you put a lot of effort in and feel like it’s being wasted.

I suggest anybody makes a backup of their best content as a rule, and have that backup backed up to a storage area network device - $200 for 3TB will do it. I’ve been posting on forums for two decades, and find the Internet is nowhere near permanent, it’s changing all the time and everything I post gets regularly deleted when forums move servers, or just die, it’s all gone, the people change, and the data farms that do cache it all aren’t available to the public.
Sooner or later, whatever work you do will be lost if you don’t save it yourself.

5 Likes

I don’t come here to read about politics and will probably keep visiting to learn more about magick regardless since I don’t know of any other places. However, I would like to leave everyone with a quote.

"Dear reader, if you ever find yourself in a moral or political dilemma let this one simple maxim act as an undying Luciferian lantern to light your journey: Less freedom is never the answer." -Timothy, 2018 from the introduction he wrote for the Compendium of Lucifer.

8 Likes

Point made.

Look I’ve been in extreme pain for 3 days so maybe I went off pretty hard at something that was under my skin.

But I do have my own feeling about things …and so I voiced it

No I don’t think I’m attacked or cursed… I think it’s an old injury to my back resurfacing due to things I do at work now that I haven’t been having to do. This pain is worse than giving birth tho I’ll say that.

And it’s making me a viscious bitch don’t worry balg wasn’t the only ones to catch it… I don’t know how I have job cause I been ripping their heads off too.

I didn’t think it was that bad until it made me almost scream getting out of my truck today. And that’s saying alot for me… I generally have an extremedy high pain tolerance and can even make my tattoo artist tap out …

But this is an insane amount of pain. …

6 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear that. I hope something happens to alleviate this soon!

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do energy wise. Remember we are here if you need the help. (The nine that is, we are your family)

2 Likes

I strait up wanted to commend you for ( forgive my tern of phrase) how big a pair of Balls , in this case Lady balls for venting your feelings uncensored.
I’ve only been a member for a year this october I believe, but I have already spent over 1000 dollars on literature and video courses and felt vindication through your words, feelings I had yet to discover about myself.
Above all, since this new rule change my account for some reasons settings are set to receive every single reply to my email that has been spoken on this thread , and it’s something like 31 replies of great posts mainly not supporting this dud rule change.
Either way for myself ,I have yet to cross my path of inner alchemy and evolution with any type of political topic, but I agree with what most are saying about this being a place of free speech…
@Lady_Eva provided a perfect compromised solution and wonder to myself why Timothy would not have heeded her advice as a GLOBAL Moderator, and practitioner that interacts soo much and knows the social circles intimately well.
Koodoos to all sorceror’s voicing themselves in this topic/thread.
Darkest blessings :smiling_imp::blush:
Rors.

10 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face:

That’s what I’m talking we put food in their mouths and right now they aren’t even respecting us enough to see how we feel about something before slapping us with a rule.

Yea that throws a red flag for me. You don’t even respect you basically only moderator enough to get what she thought about it or how she felt it would come off. .

This was done so backstabbingly it ain’t even funny.

7 Likes

Thank you.

@Timothy: your words. Care to explain this shit? Myself, I can’t stand a goddamn hypocrite, but I will give a chance for a person to explain before I slap the label on.

Or is this ^^^^ more to the truth than you care to admit publicly?

12 Likes

The latter explains more. He was on nine hours ago as I’m typing this.

He’s seen this. I think his actions explains things, no?
@Woodsman81 @Eye_of_Ra @Qayos

5 Likes

I had something I was gonna say but … I’m not gonna go there, but it was :fire:

2 Likes

They don’t care.

Sorry but you can’t care one day and not care the next. They’re being fuckasses.

It’s not okay to talk about forum members like that, so please, don’t do it here. Keep it civil.

Cheers! :+1:

3 Likes

220 comments later and I’m not sure my input matters at all anyways but i have to say I am disappointed with this decision.

This was the first place I ever saw people give each other the space to discuss their views respectfully which is partly due to the “no derailment” rule and @Lady_Eva’s hard work.

Political posts could have just been moved to the lounge to be kept out of google search.

10 Likes

It’s not a peace treaty, treaties have to be agreed on, so it’s a gag order.

40 people apparently like being gagged… the kinky devils! Who am I to want to have the ability to write posts they could have easily ignored just like any or all my others?

10 Likes

Actually I’m not done and I think you should listen @Timothy
This is a space that we all created. There are egregores here outside of your control. This space is bigger than you and if I were you I would be honored that I helped create it.
This space was a utopian world where we all gave each other the space to think feel or say what we wanted while somehow simultaneously not allowing disrespect or harm to come to our members. A great feat I’ve NEVER seen anywhere else, real or virtual, or even hypothetical.
The rules all boiled down to one thing: balancing freedom with respect.
Now this new rule throws everything off balance.
As you can see we agree there were no problems with the old system so why change it? I think we deserve enough respect to give us answers.
Thank you.

6 Likes

Just for the sake of the argument, I’ll share what happened to me in this forum

One day found a thread and I was shocked when I started reading because people were STRAIGHT UP saying that all of the people who are in a different political class as them needed a death curse.

The people in the thread were all on one side of a political party that isn’t mine so at first I felt upset but then it opened my eyes as I kept reading.

I tried to understand their perspective and doing so in a forum format was freeing because there wasn’t the heat of a face to face encounter. I just read what they were writing.

So my point is that yes it’s all great to focus on all of the issues that affect us but let’s be honest.

Let’s be honest here…

Most of those threads that got removed were NOT open discussions but bashing and threatening death curses for innocents just because of their party affiliation differs from yours is well…

childish.

I completely understand some forum members feeling upset but to be honest there was no room for anyone who felt or had different opinions and that’s wrong.

Seriously.

Just saying. I’ll go back into my cave now lol

1 Like