[Peace Treaty] Community Unity - No More Politics

Exactly

6 Likes

I’m going to add that all of these platforms that have jumped on the censorship bandwagon are in a decline precisely because of those policies.

5 Likes

Not you I wasn’t talking about anyone specifically lol

1 Like

The ‘axis of critical thinking’ is a great tool for magical use as well as everyday use. These are six essential questions that you can find variations of all over the World Wide Web:

• Who?
  • What?
  • Where?
  • When?
  • Why?
  • How?

The answers may seem apparent, but IME this works best when you don’t have any ‘guesses’. Examples of questions I’d ask are:

1- Who ELSE supports this change? Who suggested it? Who might benefit from this? Who gets fucked by this? Who might want this to happen?

2- What is going on that makes this a relevant rule? What is the point? What might be gained by this? What might be affected? What might be lost? What could be going on to make this a sensible change?

3- Where does this impulse originate from? Where is it centered? Where is the source of this decision? Where does it matter? Where are the consequences and the specifics?

4- When was this thought of? When was it decided upon? When did this become a ‘good idea’ to people? When did this become acceptable? When did this become advisable?

5- Why is this how it’s being addressed? Why not someway else? Why was this settled upon? Why was it up for discussion in the first place? Why is it here NOW? Why is it different?

6- How did this come to be? How does it affect people? How does it affect energy? How does it work? How do people feel about it? How does the OP feel about it?

Questions are a fantastic part of spirituality. If questions are limited, so too is spirituality! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thing is, people come on here with misconceptions about right hand and left hand, when these are philosophies, rather than systems, etc.

They get this hype that darkness and only darkness. They then, confuse other systems as “RHP” and knock them instantly. I’ve made point after point about this on here too^

To tell a child they cannot express how they feel is exactly what is occurring in the world. We can no longer speak our hearts and minds, for those of us that have both. We are told to be quiet and like it. Like sheep. I am no sheep. I’m more like a owl moth or something that eats it’s predator.

Shackles aren’t fun to wear. Take it from the person that has years and years of weight. For something “LHP” we seem to be getting shackle after shackle introduced be it from the person next to us or the big guys so to speak.

It’s not healthy. It’s not balanced.

I change my mind about supporting this.

6 Likes
1 Like

I agree.
I have mixed feelings on this decision but in the end it is censorship and that trumps any feeling I have.
I have no tolerance for censorship and am unhappy to see it here of all places. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Uhm, excuse me. Did you just say Trump?:triumph:
That’s political😂

8 Likes

Is this a meme? An avowed (so-called) ‘black magician’ promotes conformity by suggesting everybody getalong and stop talking about the heated, conflict-filled parts of life?

2 Likes

Both y’all flagged

6 Likes

Flag it!!

4 Likes

Damn you beat me :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Sorry, based on new rules you and the guy beneath yous’ posts have been flagged appropriately. Good day! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This peace treaty feels highly counterproductive. :sweat_smile::thinking: Cant really remember the last time I saw this much conflict on these forums

3 Likes

I predicted this would happen.

Now I demand that somebody write me in a book and have a bunch of people worship me after my death. :skull:

2 Likes

Ironic isn’t it?

But it’s not like this is an unforeseen circumstance quite frankly. It was bound to cause a lot of conflict.

3 Likes

I was gonna say! Lol! Where did that come from?

Words are not violence. And they’re necessary. But I like change, those words don’t have to be here. but I hope I find out where they are spoken so I can go there instead. It does amuse me how much this belies Timothy’s own Manifesto though, so I think saying this is hypocritical isn’t unfair.

Thus I hereby entitle this literary carpet bomb:
Black Magick Manifesto: The Conscience of the Left Hand Path
Wake up and war, or die in your sleep. We] strike now. [ We? … or… not? ok nevermind then XD.]

BALG won’t be what it was but new people will come that they won’t know that. Funny, for a rule supposedly promoting unity it’s just created a crowd of folks looking towards the door… for a new place… until that gets so big it faces the same issues, and the cycle repeats. “All good things do come to an end.”

@Qayos It is a different story when the resources stagnate. Finding new information in rereads means its still ‘on your level’, AKA you can still make use of a fractal of that information. What do you do when the rereads get you nowhere, though? You use it as a map, not as a territory but as a way of interpretation. But what if the map stops working? Then you need a new one.

That’s fair. I’m kind of a ‘make my own map’ person, but I don’t disagree, and what would happen is there would form a gap, from learning the basics, to being on your own with your UGP and your daemons, and no-one you can soundboard it against with because the topic is verboten. I don’t think that’s too out of bounds given how broad the subject is and how pervasive in every day life and culture.

I’m working on things that have accelerated my practice considerably and introduced me to new daemons I’d never have though about, things I never would have a reason to try if I’d arrived here tomorrow, because the inspiring thread wouldn’t have been allowed. That’s a shameful thought.

Yeah all those questions. … ALL of them.

5 Likes

I was going to stay out of this, but I really have to facepalm at some of the comments being made.

This is not censorship, because he is not singling out any one particular side of the political spectrum. If he said, “no more Trump threads because he is an ass” or “no more liberal threads because you’re all idiots” that would be censorship. A blanket “no politics” rule does not fit the criteria, in my opinion. As someone else said, you are in his house, and all he is asking you to do is behave yourself.

Taking into consideration that we have had threads calling for the death and/or imprisonment of a certain former rival of Trump, the execution of a comedian who mocked Trump, as well as encouraging mass shootings and celebrating the killing of journalists, and the shooting at YouTube headquarters, the members of this forum aren’t really ones to talk about threats to free speech because they target anyone who disagrees with them. Do people seriously think there are no consequences to advocating this kind of shit?

To me, this looks to be simply a stop-gap measure meant to bring the forum into some sort of order to prevent, or possibly, to deal with some unforeseen consequence resulting from something that was either posted or resulted from a post. My feeling is it is not permanent.

However, based on the immaturity level of the people who are mockingly flagging everything, I can certainly understand Timothy’s point of view if it does become permanent. You’re in Timothy and EA’s house, and wiping your asses on his carpet because he asked you not to discuss politics at the dinner table.

9 Likes

I posted and realized the choice of words :rofl:

3 Likes

Just being honest though … I smell a sell out …

2 Likes