Pazuzu kinda in love with me

yeah when he does test my boudaries i say please stop and immedently stops i mean he respects my word

2 Likes

Dude, it’s not. This has all of the hallmarks of a lower entity. I’ve been there.

7 Likes

Lower entities would also follow your command since they are in your domain and have limited power for now… you have the power over your domain, until they dig deeper.

2 Likes

but for over 46 days its a big long

2 Likes

Some people have astral parasites with them for years before they really mess them up for good… it will likely be a rocky ride, such as him scratching you.

4 Likes

Imposter spirits might do that.

2 Likes

yea i understand but he never really harmed me like he did my friends and he lefted a mark of me on my right wrist and it was Z.

1 Like

My only suggestion is work on your clairvoyant senses (not that astral senses nonsense that’s just jumping in a pool of thoughtforms and junk) and confirm it yourself. As you mentioned someone else read the image.

Multiple confirmations without frontload is helpful along with your own witnessing of it. Then you’ll know for sure if it’s an imposter, a thoughtform, or legit.

5 Likes

alright!! i will thank youu

2 Likes

I’m just gonna leave this here, because you’re gonna need it sooner rather than later.

8 Likes

Why newbies fall of to this pit over and over? :expressionless:

11 Likes

Cause they want to? at some point, things get fucked up :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yeah, they want to feel important lmao, oh look this famous entity is in love with me.

Come on man, we are eating junk food and jacking off and doing evocations,a shitty parasite comes instead of big guys (talking about newbies)

10 Likes

I was a fifteen year old with a ouija board once too. That’s exactly why it’s so obvious to me what is happening here.

9 Likes

I can see now I am going to have to write something on ritual preparations. Because what you describe is exactly what too many are doing and they are getting exactly those results. Garbage in=garbage out

4 Likes

yal are so mean

1 Like

i get it im newbie but idc what yall think

1 Like

Welcome to LHP, now figure out how you’re gonna banish the entity that you think is Pazuzu apparently…

5 Likes

I am sorry I couldnt be like Pazuzu :pray:

I will see myself out now,its your life do whatever you want with it,have a nice day :+1:

6 Likes

Well, have fun with that then

5 Likes