Pazuzu kinda in love with me

omggg yalll pazuzu is sooooooo sweet and my friend did a scan of a photo of me now and she said hes laying behind me leaning over me like a boyfriend leaning towards his gf lol. Any thoughts
it all started at a party new years… and my friends played it but i never played it … he was mad at them for making him angry which i understand. days went on then some scatches appreared i thought damn im being haunted but little did i know i find that he admires me and for over 46 days hes been with me

5 Likes

Why’d you make the text like that? o.o but I mean that’s nice, it’s not really uncommon.

4 Likes

lol ik i didint mean to i accidently pressed the double space and i forgot to change it sorry

2 Likes

i have no clue how to fix it sorrryyy

1 Like

do you like him as well

2 Likes

i like him yes hes currently laying with me i can feel his presence and idk for a long time i thought he hated me for some reason but i had someone scan a photo for me and she said its a admire type energy toward me

2 Likes

No experience with magic and only yesterday you were looking for an automated way to contact spirits. But you are now in contact with Pazuzu. Just like that.

14 Likes

well hes been with me since new years bc my frans pissed him off and from there he was there but i didnt know him well until the scan then i wanted to learn more about him…like i said for 46 days

1 Like

Tell me there wasn’t a ouija board involved at some point

2 Likes

Just the other day you also thought he was Zozo and he was causing you immense pain…

6 Likes

yes because i was thinking he wanted to kill me and hurt me but he wanted to test my boundries by scratches bur since i know why hes here he never does it anymore

3 Likes

Without looking it up, what can you tell me about Pazuzu?

2 Likes

my friends played the night before the party i had nothing to do with it ubtil he scratches the 11 year old girl who also played Lucy shes okay now and then hes been around me

2 Likes

well hes got a temp sometimes but hes pretty cool loln hes watching me type rn lol … hes a very nice sweet demon ive learned that he does get offended easily and is very much hated on but… hes very protective everytime im with a boy or on the phone he scratches me and i know he is jelly but overall hes amazing he goes everywhere with me. and i understand my friends pissing him off and people messing with him if people would see they would understand how awesome he is

2 Likes

he does get agitated easliy when i show a little hesitation but i just talk to him it calms me down and i think hes taking the like to girls getting their makeup done by bad artists lol on youtube

2 Likes

Okay, here is what all of this tells me. Ouija boards are notorious for bringIng through lower entities. Given the likely frivolous nature of that gathering, I believe that is exactly what you have on your hands. You obviously know nothing of the ancient Mesopotamian god Pazuzu. I have met him and sweet is not how I would describe him.

Given that you know nothing of this god and his nature, I would suggest you are not in a position to discern what this spirit actually is that is around you. Ancient gods are not typically found hanging around ouija board gatherings. I predict that this is going to lead to trouble sooner or later.

13 Likes

My advice… learn the banishing ritual I sent you very well, for if things do go wrong then you have a way out of trouble. Might be another entity the scanner does not know by name, or it could be a lower entity, just keep an eye on what happens next.

1 Like

I guess sweet to some, but not others

1 Like

Pazuzu is desert and storms personified. Really, @anon84896414, this is not helpful

8 Likes

It might be him but he is sweet to her as he is a lover of hers

2 Likes