Pathworking with the Angels

Hello DarkestKnigt ! I am very new to magic and evocation ,I was hoping you be able to give me some advice. I decided that for my first evocation I would try to work with Angel Deggal but both times when tryed I had no results.Im having hard time with meditation, my mind seem to wonder all over the place, I haven given up and of course I keep trying! One of questions is what should I have in my alter when working with Deggal ?

You really don’t need anything but the sigil of Deggal. I use a black ceramic bowl for scrying because I cannot use incense for a physical materialization where I’m staying but something like that is completely optional.

All your altar should contain is the sigil and maybe some candles (of any colour) for ambiance, but even those aren’t absolutely necessary. I evoked King Paralda in full sunlight without anything but my UC and his sigil.

As for no results, you should keep in mind that when you call an entity, they will ALWAYS show up, so, even if you don’t see/hear/feel anything, you should act as though the spirit is there and issue whatever task you called them for and dismiss them properly.

4 Likes

Thank you for the info ! If you don’t mine me asking what’s the proper way of dismissing the spirit ?

2 Likes

Simply say something along the lines of, “Thank you for your presence here. Go now, and bring my Will to pass, being ever ready to respond to my call. Go now, and may there always be peace between us.”

If you called the entity for knowledge rather than a specific task, you could say something like, “Thank you for your presence here and your willingness to answer my questions. Go now and return from whence you came, being ever ready to answer my call.”

i usually say something along those lines, and always end with “My Will be done,” but you should choose your own words. Just be respectful.

4 Likes

Great ! Thanks again !! I’m sure we’ll talk again ! I have lots to learn !!

1 Like

How would I go about calling Deggal, reaaaally new to evoking spirits so no clue what to say, comforting all I need is sigil though, some people go all out which is a little intimidating x,x

All you would need to do is open his sigil. If you don’t know how to do that, this will help:

Welcome the spirit, and simply state what you want from them. If you want knowledge, write down a list of questions for the spirit, and, once the sigil is open, ask them, making sure you write down the answers you hear. If you want the spirit to fulfill a task, clearly state it.

1 Like

Thank yooou :3

1 Like