Pathworking with the Angels

Just finished my second evocation of Deggal. First time I have ever been chastised by an Angel.

I did my basic set up, facing South. After getting into trance via my usual method, I spoke the exorcism from Kingdoms of Flame three times to clear the area of any unwanted energies, and then started gazing into His sigil. For the first time, I spoke EA’s Incantation for the Conjuring of Any Spirt. The sigil began disappearing almost immediately, and after I had repeated it 3 times, a chorus of voices proclaimed, “I am here.”

I gazed into my scrying bowl but saw nothing in the water, as I spoke my greeting, and apologized for my lack of commitment. I got the impression Deggal has been waiting for me since that first call. I once more asked for his mantle of Light and he said:“You have it,” I felt something heavy settle over my shoulders, which I had never felt before. It was an odd sensation. He spoke again: “Though you may not feel my Light, it blazes across the planes. Call me in 3 days. Keep your word and do not waste my time. Your Ascension is at hand.” Then he was gone. I thanked him and gave the dismissal, even though he had already left, and then counted up out of trance.

Well, that was short and sweet. The whole thing took about 45 minutes, the interaction with Deggal being the shortest part of that.

Now to eat some crackers to ground because, wooo, I’m a bit dizzy :slight_smile: I thought I’d post here first for the benefit of whoever may be interested @karkar

13 Likes

@DarkestKnight
Thank you Brother so much for posting this
this is very helpfull for me
and it is strange enough that although i cant yet see into the spirit world but i feel a lot of similarity between what you felt and what i feel about this evocation
This is my first evocation and although i didnt see or here anything but i felt change in my life after each evocation the next day i find my self understand the exercises in Ea work and in other peoples work and i almost feel like there is no talent in occult that i can not master in the very first trials (although i read a lot of rituals and meditations but i couldnt nail any of them and i always felt like each mediation will need month of dedication and practice which i have never give ) and that energy made me scared and i felt heavy when i repeat it also i didnt make the ritual as frequent as i thought i will do

2 Likes

also when i read your messages about that ritual put things in motion for you and you will know who you really are that was similar to my Tarot reading for my self (i read to my self about it and i dismissed most of the great prophecy after short time but when i read what Deggal told you i remembered my reading and i felt like this the continuation of what i received in the reading and an explaining of what i couldn’t receive during the ritual
this thread and every message in it was really helpful to me
Thanks again for sharing, i am glad i made this conversation about this life changing Ritual
I hope we will be bothers in this path
Blesses
Kareem

1 Like

Some interesting energetic things have happened since I received the mantle of light from Deggal last night.

This morning, when I sat to perform the first two exercises of the OAA (I plan to receive the First Flame at midnight on New Years Day), as soon as I had cleared my mind and began to sink into meditation, I once more became aware of the sensation of heaviness, like a cloak around my shoulders. It was very noticeable. I also felt a pulse within my Anja chakra.

The second thing, and I don’t know if this is connected or not, but tonight I was reading S. Ben Qayin’s Book of Smokeless Fire, and as my eyes glanced over the sigils of the Djinn, my mind started to lose equilibrium, like an internal dizziness. It was quite odd because I’ve gazed at the sigils before but have never experienced such an energetic effect. Even when I had closed the book and was no longer gazing at the sigils, the effect persisted until I forcibly turned my mind to more mundane matters and grounded by drinking and eating.

Intriguing things are beginning, it seems.

8 Likes

what enn did you use?

None. Enns are for demons.

2 Likes

ok thanks, so how to evoke him then, I really want to do it.

1 Like

I detailed what I did at the beginning of this thread. I count down into trance, and open the sigil of whoever I’m calling, chanting the name and commanding it to come. In my recent evocation, I used EA’s Incantation to Summon Forth Any Spirit, instead of just its name.

4 Likes

Just finished my last evocation of Deggal. Same set up as before, and I used the Incantation to Conjure Any Spirit again, but forgot to use the KOF exorcism to clear my ritual area before starting. Had no problems getting into trance though. In fact, it came rather easily tonight.

I got the sense that Deggal had wanted me to call him in three days because he wanted to know if I would follow through. I did and he seemed satisfied. He gave me some advice to “continue on the path,” and I asked him for ways to strengthen the mantle of light, and he told me to meditate. When I asked what kind of meditation to do, he replied with “silent contemplation upon the God Within and the things of Eternity.”

All in all, it was a successful evocation. Deggal didn’t hang around long. Our conversation lasted for maybe 10 minutes.

I’m going to wait for a day or two and then commence the next evocation, that of Sakatos.

6 Likes

Doubt it.

what is this if you don’t mind sharing?

You should be able to find the one he is refering to in the member resources thread.

Doubt what if you dont mind me asking? That the exorcism works?

1 Like

What is that supposed to mean?

You mentioned doing a ritual using dagaal and you said that you had some anger that you felt the other day and you are wondering if it in any way shape or form could be traced back to that ritual. I simply doubt that that ritual had anything to do with whatever anger that you felt before. Degol doesn’t seem to operate in that current from what I’ve experienced.

1 Like

Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification, @MagickMike I came to the same conclusion.

1 Like

From what it appears is he is involved with illumination of the higher self and working its way down the rings of reality. Which may not always be a pleasant process when the conscious mind is made aware of what it is ignorant of.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @DarkestKnight for sharing this very useful
I have a question Bro
How did you decide you need to start with Saktaos and that off period of deggal is finished
Thanks again :smile:

Hey @karkar

I decided to move on to Sakatos after my second evocation of Deggal because the pathworking simply says to ask for the mantle of light, and I did that. After following Deggal’s advice, and waiting a few days to adjust energetically to the mantle, my intuition told me it was time to move on.

I hope that helps.

4 Likes

:+1:
Always good to hear of forward progress.
Little curious is my theory may prove accurate in time.

I apologize for not keeping up with this, but there will be updates forthcoming in a day or two or three. I just have to gather my wits…

1 Like