Pathworking vs Invocation vs Evocation

@Mulberry @Lux_Anguis Question for those who know-

Is there any practical difference in terms of results whether you Pathwork to a spirit, invoke a spirit or evoke a spirit?

It seems to me each method has a strength and weakness-

Yet what is interesting is in all three methods you will have internal psychic discourse and clairvoyant/ imaginative vision and Clairaudience.

Evocation however had the potential to experience the internal in a projected way, where you get that sensation of something being distinctly outside you. Whether that’s a palpable feeling, or intrusive clairvoyant vision/ imagining (that’s what I tend to get, mental imagery that doesn’t really respond how I want it to, telling me something at least partially objective is happening), maybe intrusive claiaudience (Samael did that last night for the first time. It was so clear it approached externalized sound almost).

Nevertheless- since all our interactions are fundamentally internal, will any one method produce more tangible results than another, or is more efficacious than another?

Thoughts?

1 Like

Simply said i think the more external manifestations would cost you more energy(and you should have more expirience) be it produced by you and or the conducive atmosphere you are creating for that.

Because i think a full on manifestation alike a literal creature before you is a mixture of both the willingness of the being itself to show up this way and the second if there are the internal and external energys and resonance that would allow such solidification of an numinous being on such level.

And if the being in its nature and composure actually can manifest here in our place becuse there are entitys who cant manifest alike a living being upon earths emenation.

I think it can be very tranformative of your very whole being if you whitness such literal creature, manifestation.

Becuase it is literall a spiritual semisolid energetic radiation and manifestation that comes in contact with your very soul(eyes-are a gate to the soul).

But it isnt particularly necessary to effectively working with the numinous.

For me personally i think and trough my expirience let the beings manifest themselfes how they and i are comfortable with i am totally happy and satisfied if the entity shows up in my astral workings or mindseye or as just a living energetic light before my eyes(When spiritual beings manifest before me i just see them most of the time as energy and different colors within these emenations)

But for me doing invocation/geting partially posessed are the quickest and most intimate way to deeply exchange the energys and transmutations you want to aquire from such workings with them and geting to know them.

But do lighter workings beforehand so you know if the energys and the being are also willing to work with you more. And are helping you grow . Sometimes these energys are too much or just so different to our being that it for example got for 4 days sick because clistereth a legionare of lucifer didnt like me much ( now its bether) didnt like my vibe i think and i didnt could work back than with his.

And you could ask why. Maybe you get a helpfull answer or sugestions what you should do that it bethers itself.

But to be real.

Combining both is such a potent formula for sure spiritual, mental and material successes and transformations you desire to achieve with them.If you find the corect powers and entitsy to work with your paradigm and selfbeing.

And to be open for suprises.

Because the spiritual is not linear and completely calculated and controled in its many workings.At least at our mostly human perceptions.

NAGA BLESS!

HERE FOR YOUR INFERNAL ASCEND!

:crown: LUX :snake: ANGUIS :fleur_de_lis:

1 Like

Assuming results means the desired change in your world, not really. But, I in my own work I notice that results mostly, thought not always, depend on a number of factors that are not related to the contact method.

In my mind, factors are energy, conviction, attention, and resistance… the level of energy that goes into it kind of relies on the others and is critical; if it’s not enough to overcome resistance, results are limited or can even be reversed. Resistance is the hardest part in my mind, as it is usually unknown and learning it can require getting information outside your personal experiences, which needs advanced divination skills with really good site contact. But a lot of people then just throw everything including the kitchen sink at it and don’t worry about the details.

I think it’s just easier in ceremony to put more energy in, and also stay awake and focused. You take longer, you move, you make it more in your mind. You don’t have to think about energy working as the moving and ceremony do that for you.

You’re definitely right about the awake part, though realistically, in my experience all Pathworking needs to give it that ritual boost is to stand, raise energy, perhaps invoke the entity in question at the four quarters and then do the Pathworking. Just adds a bit more energy and awareness to the situation.

1 Like

I practiced a fun idea at my wife’s Church at a social, lol. Do a Pathworking, but visualize everything occurring outside of you in a black triangle. That can be a point of transition where, when say Beelzebuth appears to the imagination, ask him to step through the triangle and convert it to an evocation.

Felt like it worked.

With everything else being equal, no difference at all. Full evocation is valuable when my head is so fucked up that I can’t communicate clearly OR when I feel that a situation is so complex that I need to explain (which is usually my ego anyway. Nothing is really that complex, but I like to think it is) Once you realize the extent of your talent and power, seeing a demon becomes unnecessary and to a degree trivial. Pathworking- if you know what you are doing, will put you in the presence of the demon. Then it’s a matter of the magician communicating clearly and with authority. Petitioning is pretty much the same thing minus the imagination requirements. They both work just as well as full evocation…imo. For some, evoking to full presence/manifestation is actually easier than imagining evocation codes or crafting a solid statement of intent or performing a ritual using a petition.

1 Like