Past tense help

So while writing petition spells using this method.

Can i write it in past tense and write it as a question as people say its more effective and i feel it too.

For example- ‘lord claunek how did i got so many customers last month in jan 2024?’

Thoughts?

I don’t see why not. In my view, what you’re doing mentally when you create the petition is more important then style

What should i do mentally? If i petition for more sales

By that I’m meaning forming and holding that clear intention being the important part rather than the style that you present it in

In my opinion, no, that is not proper phrasing for a petition. If you wanted a raise at work, would you say to your boss, “Hey, boss, how did I get such a large raise?” No, you would not. He’d look at you like you’ve lost your mind.

When you evoke a spirit, you don’t phrase the task as a question because the spirit would then ask you why you bothered to call them if you already have it, so why would you do so in a petition?

The question method is only valid when you are affirming to yourself because it is directed at your own subconscious mind. It doesn’t apply when you’re speaking to another being.

2 Likes