Past life regression

Most of my past lives have been in Egypt or the Middle East which is fitting since i’m ethnically part Palestinian

2 Likes

Thousands… of past lives? Buddhists believe in reincarnation and they say things like we have lived as many lives as the grains of sand on a beach. I think the idea of living a thousand times before is pointless and boring. Twenty lifetimes I could understand, or maybe a hundred. Imagine coming here a thousand times and for what? Ultimately to transcend and be gods, what lessons would we need to learn to come here a thousand times? I don’t know how old my own soul is, how long ago it subjectively to itself broke away from source and started living an as individual.

I’ve been told that my soul is adequately old, but not too old.

Guess that’s comparative to the souls of people on Earth.

On Earth, yes. In this universe on other planets and discarnate, then more. The planet is 4 billion years old, and lives don’t last long. Compared as a percentage to the lifetime Gaia has spent as the planets Deva, I guess I should complain less. But I’ve “been everything”. Apparently. In which case it’s millions.

I think the idea of living a thousand times before is pointless and boring.

That makes no sense, not even if all 1000 were human, which mine were not.
However, yes it’s incredibly tedious and I’m very tired of it. I’m bored of this entire universe though. I don’t know about pointless. If I was here to learn, probably, but I’m not, and I never was. I’m here to do a job. Grinding to make the numbers go up. As below so above. Not all of us came to just to play with the toys like it’s some twisted kindergarten - well, I see it more like a sort of extreme sport, personally. But yeah, there are other reasons to incarnate on Earth than “life lessons”.

I’ve been told that my soul is adequately old, but not too old.

Age of a spirit is meaningless unless it will only ever remain in this universe where time happens to be a dimension, and will die with it. I guess that depends on how you believe a spirit, or your soul, however you define that, was created.

I’m not of this universe; I am of the light. Spirits that came from outside the the universe aren’t beholden to space and time, and can have come into it at any point in it’s timeline, and can leave it as well. So what use is time other than as cumulative play time, like racking up hours in a video game across several avatars? But I rather think every spirit is of the extra universal source eventually, just, they might be created by spirit in this one first. Maybe that’s what universes are for, they’re baby spirit incubators, who knows?

We can make our own judgements, of course, but ultimately none of it’s pointless because it comes from the source, and source is what gives it a point. You might as well look at the mats for a video game and say - “there, that blade of pixellated grass is pointless”. Saying that is pretty pointless though, because it’s not your decision on whether it should have been rendered by the algorithm the programmer wrote, or what it’s designed to be doing there. It’s got it’s job, it’s intelligently designed, it’s deliberate and completely insignificant at the same time.

3 Likes