Parasites 101

Idk that’s what this sorcerer told me. Something he I know is working with a general rank entity And sending them to me to try and kill me. I’ve been being tormented by these psychic vampires for eleven months. Its insane what they can do. Put me Trances and take my free will by using my own tongue and mouth to speak for me. I’ve done clap back spells I’ve called the demon kings… nothing helps. I think they might be aliens. I even turned my self into a vampire and made an deal with Lucifera.

I’m the same way, jumped in without really knowing what I was doing (me being ignorant). However the way I see it, it’s more like a thing where if you (hopefully) handle the situation correctly (banishings/etc successfully) then you come out stronger/ more knowledgeable.

Some things people don’t learn unless they experience it. In my opinion of course.

4 Likes

I hope you’re okay? I have been physically attacked, I wake up at least once a week with fresh a cut and / or scrape, usually in patterns, 3’s and a V. Does this sound consistent with a parasite? Or something else ?

What is the most common place on the body where a venom is injected, and what can an individual do when it happens to him?

1 Like

Going back to basics it seems I have an awful lot to learn, but this subject I have the most trouble wrapping my head around. I can’t sense for shit, and when it seems like people are just larping anyway then I roll my eyes at “everything must have a supernatural origin or be a magickal attack” instead of something mundane. Occam’s razor and all that.
I can only guess that since I can’t pick up on the good parts then I’m definitely not aware of the bad parts.
I think too I just didn’t hang out in the right places on my journey either, not being taught the basic foundations and generally being around people who didn’t have a foundational background either and were attention-seeking rather than being serious.

1 Like

Thundercock? Impressive name already ! lol

Look at it this way: you can’t see or sense the germs/bacteria when you use antibacterial soap, etc. But you do it anyway as a part of good hygiene.

Same with various medicines such as antibiotics, no?

In a spiritual sense, you’re scrubbing away undesirable energy and presences.

Whatever’s left behind is the spiritual equivalent to “healthy biome”.

had a parasite other day come through on my pendulum for some unknown reason. Simply relayed back to me what I thought in my head. So I asked whats your name and thought of dumb fuck, it said I am called dumb fuck… lol so I asked where are you from I saw a pack of doritos and thought land so it said I am from dorito land. I said ok stop talking shit and tell me your real name and who you are it says I am dumb fuck I am a spirit. I said no your a parasite it said I am not a parasite. I said shut up fucking dumb shit. It said I am not a shit. I said ooh you can think slightly for yourself then. In end I said you know I will banish and kill you right it said yes I know… made me feel a little sorry for it. So I imagined it arise as a blob of light from paper and I just imagined light emanate from my hand and set it on fire until it exploded into sparks. That was it nothing after! Then did a banish ritual.

Funnily enough this happened a day after I did the remove parasites ritual in magickal protection from GOM… bit strange really.

2 Likes