Parasites 101

Would breathing the solar energy into entire body instead have the same effect?

1 Like

Would breathing the solar energy into body or parts where the parasites are present help as well?

1 Like

Is there another way to do this?

Cool thread

1 Like

You forgot to talk about servitors programmed for parasiting and therefore increasing the magical reservoir of the magician, familiars who parasite of other people surrounding the magician for their own benefit, as well as the fake “servitors” that fake entities create and donate to the magician to feed of oneself.

Good thread though. Keep up the good work.

8 Likes

I would never fuking trust a parasite. i have a nasty problem irl lmao. this aint the fuknig anime parasite the maximum. this is real life so i highly suggest all of you protect your asses. parasites dont fuking love you :slight_smile: they are exellent liars.

2 Likes

you right !!! OMG YOUR FUKING WRITE !! :smiley: (happy smile not lying smile)

2 Likes

Hell yess I am. You also fucking write!:relaxed:

2 Likes

hahah only on mythforce and mi other shaty audio dramas xD

Within the last 2 months or so, my aura has been a white fire. I don’t get that gentle white light that people imagine - I legit get a pure white flame. Is that indicative of something? Does that mean the maybe there are things I’ve been burning away…?

2 Likes

Awesome post, appreciate all the info. It makes me wonder…energy vampires who dont realise that they are so, i wonder if the reason they are this way is because they have parasites draining them.

1 Like

Could be that the force is strong in you :smile: in all seriousness tho I would think its a good sign that your energy is strong.

1 Like

Yay! As long as I’m not burning away a bunch of parasites… eek.

I do think, though, that a lot of energy vampires are probably being preyed on something and then they go out and seek nourishment elsewhere. If they knew how to take care of themselves, or weren’t in a victim/prey/lack mindset, I assume they never would’ve been preyed on in the first place. As they say “hurt people, hurt people.”

3 Likes

Yeah makes sense.

I would like to point out that some parasites can actually be extremely beneficial. And not just for baneful work.

One of the best Spirits I’ve ever interacted with was a familiar that started off as a suicide parasite. His original purpose was to harvest my pain and despair until I killed myself so that it could take that energy and go on to a new host.

After I discovered what it was doing, we cut a deal, it would be able to live with me, and have a sustainable, if not meager energy Supply in exchange for the psychic boost that it provided.

As time went on, we developed a fully symbiotic relationship, and even took on a perfect possession.

Not long ago, I had to allow him to be destroyed as he was hampering my ascent. He was taken and was destroyed by Metatron, even though I know it was necessary, and I know it had to be done, Metatron and I still have some bad blood between us, similar to EA koetting and Belial.

My familiar started off as a parasite, but he evolved into something magnificent. He was my best friend, my confidant, and he was a brother in a way. I always remember the good times that we had, and I will always miss him.

3 Likes

This makes a lot of sense as of when all the bad stuff started happening to me I saw a snake wrapping around my house and the astral plane and on the cameras in my house it looks like spiders are all over the roof and today I Emptied my potted plants in there a little eggs planted. So I just envision the house burning up in fire?

Being attacked hard core by these things and I can’t get rid of them for shit. I been hospitalized three times ty for this. What kind of protective seals should I use

1 Like

Someone sent level 8 demons to posses me and control me while the lower one feed off me. This is a night mare and he put a mark on me. I need help.

I need to get one of these off me. It was sent by someone to try and kill me. So call metatron huh? I can’t even summon demons tho because of my mental state of it being inside me. It controls my thoughts

I must have missed something.

WTF is a level 8 demon?