Painted reading of energy and things 🌿 I'm back o/

Can I take a spot? :slight_smile:

1 Like

for sure ! ^^ with ou without of you ?

1 Like

Me too :smiley:

1 Like

can you do one for me too or am I too late?

1 Like

You already made a picture from my eyes so I am curious and want to give it a shot without pic if thats okay :slight_smile:

1 Like

no problem ! ^^ sorry my memory is not perfect !

1 Like

yes I can ^^ !
You can now delete your picture if you want :slight_smile: I have put it aside

you too @Seraph ^^

2 Likes

Ah, no problem. I am just curious what you can receive without a pic. Your last painting was really helpful to me!

1 Like

So, this is a picture of my eyes, poor quality, but I think that will suffice :slight_smile:

Thank you in advance :+1:

1 Like

I see a prairie with iridescent grass like the feather of a bird, glowing and illuminating the twilight sky with no moon.
I also feel that you are actually ascending to a new level :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nevermind I just saw you didn’t responded to me but to Seraph :smiley:

1 Like

When looking at you eyes, I see a “blood” moon and I can feel that your soul is attached to another one. I can feel deep love, something that can not be broken. But I cant feel what type of love it is.

1 Like

Wow that’s actually helping me a lot!
Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

Hello ^^
I see a heart burning with white and blue fire, but it’s still alive, it is not dying, it’s full of Power !
With each beat the fire intensifies, little by little it become more strong.

1 Like

It’s a pleasure ^^ !

Ou, beautiful vision :slight_smile: And about ascending also interesting. I’ve been working a lot lately with Gayatri nad Glaum mantra, and trying to face my biggest inner fears, so maybe it is why its look this way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahah sorry, I clicked on the wrong name when I was answering

So here is yours :slight_smile:

I see you, you are technically alone, nothing is near you, But arround you, at some distance of you, there is many “things”. Entity or human I can not say, I can only see silhouettes, and they are all connected. Because of you/with your help, and all the “things” arround you, something is created.

2 Likes

I don’t know what Gayatri nad Glaum mantra is, but I can feel that what you are doing is working :slight_smile: !

According to some sources Gayatri mantra is mother of all mantras, its contain all of them, and it has power to cleanse bad karma. Glaum mantra is seed mantra of Ganesh, hindu elephant-head God of wisdom and wealth, and its believed to remove obstacles.

1 Like

it’s really interesting :slight_smile: I should take a look later ! (now i’m so hungry x) ) do you recommend me an article on this forum ? ^^

I’ve never been really good with that kind of thing ^^’ especially when it is something about chakra .-. it’s not for me apperently