Painted reading of energy and things 🌿 I'm back o/

Well, I didn’t see any article about Gayatri mantra on BALG, and this mantra was recommended for me by ex-user for working as start for work with other mantras.

Thank you.
I think I might have a clue about what you’ve caught, there.

1 Like

It’s a little odd :thinking: it’s the exact opposite of what I feel, the more time passes, the more I feel that I am “erased”. It may be with having to start meditating daily, even if it’s only 15 minutes.
Thank you again for your help :slight_smile:

These paintings are lovely.

2 Likes

I would be interested please to see what you can pick up and capture in your painting.
20190804_204942

3 Likes

Whenever you have the chance to I’ll also like a painting!

2 Likes

Yes please. :waxing_crescent_moon::black_heart:

6 Likes

I’m pissed off, I need to change my mind ! I can not see or send picture with my internet right now, so just write me here and I will scan you !

2 Likes

I’m not ready to start painting again, my mind still have problem after 1½ year… But I’m working on that. It’s a slow process sadly.

Today I realised one of my dreams !
Since I started painting for you guys, I always wanted to put all my painting on my wall… And today is the day !!!

Sadly I could not put everyone I’m sorry… Most of my old painting was made on both sides of the paper, So I got to choose between some paintings :confused:

What do you think of the result ? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Uuh I can see mine! :sweat_smile:
I really like the paintings.

2 Likes

Yeah it is easy to find :smiley: lucky yours wasnt double sided !
Dont worry I dont think other people will nécessary find it ^^

2 Likes

I see mine too lol one if the two. nice work

2 Likes

Looks beautiful! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ooh! You remember it? I think It’s an old one… Mhh

2 Likes

Can I get one

1 Like

Sorry like I said I have some mental problem to deal with and I cant really offer reading :confused:

1 Like

Hey i am hooked. :blush:

I would be interested what kind of Aura you detect me with in your painting.
If you wanna do one for me

With friendly regards.

Serpentslight~°`
T.F.

2 Likes

i appreciate your interest ^^ but like I said for now I dont take anymore request. I need to continue to rest if I want to go well again

1 Like

I see mine at the top :smiley:

1 Like

I’m happy you remember it :grin: you have now a special place on my wall !

2 Likes