Painted reading of energy and things 🌿 I'm back o/

Are you back?

I’m in vacation in a forest with no internet x) If I find some place where I can have internet I can do them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very interesting thread concept! Liked it immediately. Hope this gets revived soon. Until then, take care and enjoy, OP! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your interest ! ^^
I was thinking of restarting to do it but I can not really cheer up :confused:

1 Like

I’m very sorry to hear that. It’s okay, take as much time as you need to feel better again. These energy readings can be very draining and tiring, indeed.

I sincerely hope you cheer up again and resolve whatever it is you’re going through. :blush:

1 Like

Okay, I’m free to do 5 paintings ! ^^ maybe more if I feel you easily

May I have one?

2 Likes

May I please get one, @Selkie?

1 Like

Finally some people :smiley: I go do it, you can send me a pic with your pretty eyes or not if you don’t want :stuck_out_tongue:
2/5

1 Like

Oh, I just saw this :smirk: Nice watercolor painting, I did some a little while ago, it’s not easy to master.
I’ll take my place if it’s okay :slight_smile: I’ll send an image soon. Hoping not to bother.
(I was there when you were doing tons of painting a year ago, but I didn’t have an account yet)

1 Like

It will be a pleasure to do a painting for you ^^
It’s one year already ? Time go so fast !
I’m happy to see that my paintings are appreciated ^^
3/5!

Still no picture so I do it without it ^^

I feel that you are connecting two different energy in harmony to achieve a specific goal. You know what you do and you have all the concentration and the power that you need to do what you want. It will be a success

1 Like

No picture from you too so, I’ve done it without ^^

I feel that you are “expulsing”/using a lot of energy. The energy is strong and powerful, and seem to going in all direction possible, (maybe searching something?), Rather than going in a specefic direction. Like if you dont know where to go exactly, or maybe is it made on purpose ?

1 Like

Please say me what you think of the reading/painting ^^ if I’m wrong I want to know to improve myself .w.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

I would say it is accurate. I am indeed going in all directions at the moment, trying to solve all my problems at once.

I’m sorry I didn’t realise you needed a picture.

1 Like

I would say it’s good, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worry ^^ I already made painting for you so I still have a connection somewhere

2 Likes

I’m pretty much looking for the “yin to my yang” (love)

1 Like

Oooh it could be that :smiley: it was sure something positive.

I think you will soon find what you a searching ^^

2 Likes

I can still do 2 more paintings :slight_smile: If somebody is interested !

1 Like