Paimon petered out.... is declaring allegiance to one demon a Rookie Mistake?

It’s not King Paimon’s fault if you got an impostor or if you did something to upset him, so I don’t see the need for all this. No Spirit likes bindings and threats, you wouldn’t as well if you were in their shoes. Better train yourself a bit more and try to contact King Paimon properly and not as Djinn. You can find several posts here about evocation.

7 Likes

I’ve only had to use restrains on master Furfur cause I was following things by the book I realize I didn’t need to I was connected to him n was I didn’t know I feel like I’ve neglected him…I gotta call on him this week

Oh I did already. I apologized for my offense and that’s when the incident where I casually drew the sigil in the presence of non believer… came flooding back in vivid recall. I know that was KING Paimon telling me what I had done. Also this is picture of my altar facing the NORTHWEST as it always has. I’ve bowed, I’ve sang songs of praise, I’ve danced, I’ve given offerings of my own secret thai peanut, pineapple, jalapeno pizza and beer. I’VE DONE THE WORK! But took I took him lightly after a few weeks of living high and I was a fool for doing so and have paid for it.

I font think so u r just gotta calm down n try contacting him again if he still mad leave an offering for him n call again do it til he accepts your apology

familiarizing myself with rest of the family is training myself a bit more. All demons were angels once upon a time. Also I was two weeks in before I had offended them. They were fine with the manner and gender I was calling them and I think appreciated I had done some much work up front to find out their origins. I know what I did now and I hope I can atone. I do need to train up on protections that don’t involve surrounding an entity with three unspeakable names of god for one thing.

2 Likes

Just be careful n remember they have feelings to they want u to trust them with out the trust there is no relationship
Good luck

I have couple of advice for you hun! I just watched this and thought about your situation!

Also I believe E.A once said after you finish asking your wishes you must detach so the energy of the universe do it’s work without your attention holding it back. When you do a spell for results after you are done just go on with your life like you done nothing! Just focus on what you have to do and let the spell do it’s work without dwelling on it. Hide the open sigil somewhere and never look at it again until you get the results you have asked for! If that means you have 2 open sigils for the same entity so be it! Unless you need to work with the entity hand in hand like helping you with learning something! Just don’t call again until the task is done or you need something. Also you don’t need too much offering. It’s just a hospitality not a worshiping thing! I don’t think they like to be worshipped!
I hope I helped with something…

3 Likes

Why not honor him by having his sigil professionally made on piece of good wood or metal so that it can be placed upright on the altar with a stand. Offer blood by drawing the blood over the sigil on the sigil? Ms Asenath Mason’s text mentions doing this for the sigils of the Qliphoth. That is but a suggestion.

Good to know he gave me a condition to his help Idk if normal or not

1 Like

If he needs something done from your side he will be telling you! So that’s normal

He never asks for blood!

1 Like

I see. My apologies.

He does actually some times, he prefers a drop or two mixed with some good red wine, same as Lucifer.

2 Likes

:rofl: yeah but not when you just met the guy! You can’t go around giving your blood before a trust has been established!

Thank you for the video! Also I did start kinda… maybe… worshiping them? I started referring to them as my tutelary deity? So there you go. I won’t do that again.

Yes obviously but the OP said she had some connection at first with him. I offer my blood to very specific Spirits that we already have a connection but I’ve also done so the first time I called on Lucifer because I felt it’s the right thing to do. In general no, we don’t offer blood just like this.

OP you don’t need to worship anyone, just been respectful is enough. Not saying you’re not of course, I don’t know you to judge that. But unless you wanna go the Demonolator path then there’s no reason to worship.

3 Likes

I don’t think they liked being put on a pedestal like that. I also bugged them too much. I can see the mistakes I made and will do my best to correct.

2 Likes

seriously?! ffs

3 Likes

I’ve made the mistake before in a post and i’ve gone back and fixed it. It’s a sign of respect.

That being said, I haven’t worked with Paimon because he’s fornal and I just don’t have the time for that, currently. However if you wish to work with him then put some good effort into apologizing. The first step of that is fixing your mistake and call him a king.

You wont get anywhere without respect. It’s the basis of the whole relationship thing.

3 Likes

Can I ask why you have chosen to derail this (someone else’s) thread with your own rituals, musings and pics?

2 Likes