Paimon petered out.... is declaring allegiance to one demon a Rookie Mistake?

Do u know what he likes offering wise

:thinking: I would say whatever you feel like! Sugary things! Soda! Candles and incense are all I offered… you will need to establish your own connection and see what fits with your life!
Good luck!

1 Like

I contacted three tonight Lord Dantalion is going to have my head but I did make contact with king paimon he was put off by me at first I think I asked if he was there n he said hmmm but he was intrigued by my offer n what I asked I think so much so my candles look like they have wings

1 Like

Idk how to begin to intuprit this it’s the first time this has happen

1 Like

:rofl: congrats! What did u offer? If i may ask!

1 Like

A prayer written to him in my own words I’ll say every night starting tomorrow

1 Like

Have your candles don’t that do u know what that means? It’s weird

1 Like

I only have teacandles… from my experience king paimon has a strong affect on the physical world! It might just be me though but I think he approves?!

1 Like

Like I had five going n only those three (were in north east n south east) r the only ones to have wings I’m so intrigued by this I didn’t break them off the candle

1 Like

He wasn’t the only one I called tho but calling him I figured I’d bow while watching everything he came but I didn’t hear loud noises it was the opposite by the candles were just…insane

2 Likes

You didn’t address him by his rightful title, nor did you in your thread title. He is KING Paimon. You say you called on him like a djinn so who is to say if that upset him. Even maybe your attitude. Maybe the offerings were displeasing. idk. But he WAS upset with you As for your every slight, yes, he can take offense…he is the King, not you.

7 Likes

Also mistress gusion is a woman…I thought she was a guy but she is a woman n just the sweetest n marchosias his energy is like u holding up twenty something pounds on your back but he was cold at first but then he was cool n laughing n stuff with me I think if you r up front b honest with them they will b there for u I was up front n introduced myself I told them how I felt what I needed n what I wanted I told them I wanted a relationship with them. N I didn’t want to throw them away like ppl do I’m asking them to help me 'm y life n I’m walking down this lhp so I told them I wanted them to be apart of it I think king paimon left before this but I’m sure he knows

1 Like

All of them can take off once I called him my lord paimon at first n I just referred to him as my king

Lol! King paimon basically reads your mind and knows what you wanted… yeah sometimes he zooms out pretty quickly if he sees that his presence isn’t needed!

1 Like

Does he give conditions to his help?

that’s not what it was… c’mon

I already told you what happened… listen again carefully… I drew his sigil in the presence of a non believer in a very casual way and that was the disrespect that unwound everything.

It wasn’t your fault then but Idk how he b mad at that I draw/ trace my sigils in front of ppl who know nothing about then he seemed put off wen I called him it was my first time ever speaking to him n he seemed agitated but lighten up while we talk a bit I called him my king the entire time I address them n a way different from everyone else n they seem to like it

And make light of the title of this post if you want… doesn’t bother me one bit. What good does it do now anyway to say “King”? Damage is done right? It’s over. I’ll take this as a learning experience and move on. There’s nothing else I can do.

1 Like

Actually you can try talking to him n ask him if n what he was upset about n apologize if he is upset with you n just sat you try harder…fixed u gotta be careful with demons they have feelings to they get hurt like we do they just more powerful then us

1 Like