Paimon petered out.... is declaring allegiance to one demon a Rookie Mistake?

I feel like came on too strong. I got obsessed and I drove her away. I couldn’t just roll with it and have fun and realize our relationship had a shelf life of a couple weeks. I had to start thinking about life plans and shit like that. Any one wanna share their experiences with this?

2 Likes

make friends first then make plans and ask questions later.

3 Likes

Are you sure it was King Paimon? I’ve never heard of him showing up in a Feminine form (I’m sure he could if he wanted though).
Normally King Paimon is interested in more long term advancement so not sure why it would be a mistake to think that way.
What kind of arrangement did you originally make, if you don’t mind me asking?

7 Likes

plus this

3 Likes

Me neither fwiw, though they do what they want 100% of the time.

6 Likes

He comes to me quite masculine energy.

2 Likes

I never known him as female at all he is on my to work with list

4 Likes

Well to answer your question, I called them as a Jinn and in doing that… may have gotten another entity on line. I had visions of balance, abundance without excess, the right measure. I also believed I was bestowed dignity and respect. I got a job opportunity immediately after calling them and gave the interview performance of my life for that job. I was absolutely convinced that job was mine. Then when it came time to hear, the hiring company not only did not pick me but never even bothered to get back with the recruiter or me. It ended very weirdly is what i’m saying. Last week I felt lost again, like all the confidence and good feelings and love had gone away.

1 Like

Also I was stupid, and drew their sigil only… no protection or formal evocation. So I’ve obviously opened myself up to being fucked around with by other spirits :frowning: I won’t make that mistake again.

I’ve acquainted myself with solomon’s magic circle and the 9 angels called forth in the spiral. I was hesitant to go the goetic route but after this, I feel like I must.

I’ve began translating the names of the angels letter by letter from hebrew and have created sigils for each using the rose cross method. I will create my own spiral to call the angels using the sigls and hebrew.

I saw a shadow pass overhead last night while working the sigils. Not sure who it was but I could feel them in the room. I gave them welcome and that was the extent of that. I’m not going to be scared off by parlor tricks.

I imagine if the angels are probably upset with me, since I’ve had trouble with their dad. That was partially due to my own ignorance of relations between these entities. I had the old christian dichotomy of us vs them in my head when it seems more like a family. Some are black sheep and don’t get along with dad… but still talk and work with their siblings and cousins if that makes sense.

1 Like

Nah don’t worry about it, they don’t care what your relationship with ‘dad’, whoever that is, is like. But if you think they should, that will skew your perception.

I saw a shadow pass overhead last night while working the sigils. Not sure who it was but I could feel them in the room. I gave them welcome and that was the extent of that. I’m not going to be scared off by parlor tricks.

I don’t know, personally I don’t take kindly to rude spirits that buzz my temple and don’t bother to say Hi. It’s your house, you wouldn’t accept it from a human, nobody opens your front door, walks around and walks out again without a word, why accept it from an entity just because they haven’t got a body and assumed you wouldn’t notice. Uncool. Nobody should be in your sacred space without an invitation.

Maybe work on your hygiene, protections and space prep.

4 Likes

I notice I get strangely hot on smoke days that I want to invoke but don’t my energy gets too low wen I do I’ve been resting for two days now anyway what does that mean are they mad or waiting need to talk to me it something u know I use the wrong kinda candles but they still come just takes a minute n even in rituals I feel hot if I don’t talk to them right away while the energy changes in the room

2 Likes

Hello, so I’d have to hear more about your situation to give you anything more specific, but in my experience such big changes as “life plans” are best tackled with several, and perhaps many, different spirits. They all have their own unique powers and qualities, and different spirits can help you out with different tasks or give you insight into different aspects of a situation.

If you’re mostly focusing on Goetic work for now, remember that there are 72 of them to work with, each with their own unique set of powers, and some may suit your situation better than others. I like using Demons of Magick, mostly because the powers are elucidated very clearly and practically.

Also, I will typically evoke a demon for more than one day, as that gives me more time to develop my thinking about the situation and receive feedback, and to target the magick at a couple different facets of the situation. Sometimes I’ll do more days, sometimes less, just depends on what my intuition tells me and what the situation demands. You can ask the spirits if they have any suggestions for other spirits as well, or for anything you may do in the material to help the magick.

I wouldn’t worry about Paimon being upset or anything btw, likely just her way of letting you know that another spirit could help you out more right now. Best of luck, and peace be with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh shit that’s what was huh? A flyby. I was trying mainly to show I wasn’t scared and my welcome was stern. I was trying to communicate “Hello stranger, what are doing here?” They must’ve gotten the hint.

the space was messy last night as was I… I’ve picked up the space and am gonna take a shower and brush teeth before I continue on this evening.

2 Likes

Just a thought bit do we all conjures them at night like every one of us cause I’m doing the same thing getting my space n self ready gathering up energy n stuff like that

S: What did you think of this situation?
KP: Rude. I was not greeted as I ask.
S: Please explain?
KP: You read the above. Do not pretend you do not know. Tell this person!
S: King Paimon, this person did not bow accordingly to your status, nor in your direction, nor address you according to your respectfully earned status.
KP: Do not come at me with circles and bindings. I will do nothing for those who disrespect me. Am I to be blamed for every slight?! These people need to hold the mirror high and look themselves in the eyes and ask why I have become quiet when I am treated so.
S: Including the business lately?
KP: You very well know that is not what I mean.
S: How may I advise this person?
KP: If they must be advised on how to respect a King, then your words will fall short.
S: Do not be offended. I know though, it must be tiresome at times. I sense your disdain.
KP: (gone)

11 Likes

This I’d wat he told u

2 Likes

I’m not fond of Solomonic methods myself. Spirits can answer or ignore. Honestly I’d prefer to familiarize myself with their current and vibrations wholly before any communication. If it takes 50 years oh well.

2 Likes

I’ve always called them from the NorthWest and bowed and given offerings of food and libations.

Now if they are talking about the ONE TIME I drew their sigil while sitting at my girlfriends table and the lights flickered and she said “Stop drawing sigils” and laughed because she is a nihilist who doesn’t believe in anything?

Well am I to be blamed for every slight? Jeez one mistake and they freak out on ya

:rofl: lol! So it’s not just me who got this type of message! I can’t even read the title without hearing King King King!

1 Like

This should help you established a connection! I prefer invoking first so I don’t get random entities faking a connection! :thinking: I probably invoked him for a week before evoking him and asking him for anything!

3 Likes