Paimon pact

how long of work does it take to actually like see him…that’s so cool man

1 Like

When you improve your astral senses enough, you’ll be able to see images of him and then perhaps see him near you if you’re that advanced.

Also, in order to meditate, there are other people here that can explain that better than me XD. You should relax (with one of the many way to do so, I use the three sun way or the way of the golden orb as I call it). Then, you need to clear your mind. But don’t force clean it, just let the thoughts pass by until there is none left. But as I said, I can’t explain that part well, there are others who can do better XD.
Besides, I only do basic meditation for some really simply stuff, only for soul travel I try my best with it XD.

3 Likes

got it bro. I got something cool for you. I don’t know if its king Paimon but maybe. so right now I’m just playing my bass and chilling and I’m just talking with king Paimon and just asking how he’s doing and etc. but literally every time I say something and then king Paimon I get chills and goosebumps. iv literally tried 6 different times and its worked every time

2 Likes

Spirits come when we want them near us, even if we don’t summon them with sigils etc. Remember that.

3 Likes

so youre saying that that could be king paimon

1 Like

Yeah, he’s coming like that many times to me as well, Lucifer too. They like talking to me at all times and it’s nice having them around.

2 Likes

wow that’s great. have you ever seen king paimon

1 Like

The simplest form of meditation is just to sit and follow your breath.

2 Likes

sounds good. thank you

1 Like

As a human like person on a camel, noble and proud. And perhaps as an old man, but perhaps because many people have seen him like that and my thoughts took over my vision XD.

But I prefer listening than watching.

1 Like

king paimon kicks ass

2 Likes

He is the one who revives Kenny in every episode XDDDDDD

4 Likes

I heard somewhere that king paimon helps with musical abilities?

2 Likes

That’s true actually

1 Like

Yep, he sure can

1 Like

because I play bass guitar and musical abilities are all through my family but I want to be a fucking superstar

1 Like

He helps a lot with things like these. There are many people in the forum who got help from King Paimon in this department.

2 Likes

do you mind telling me a bit about your self. not about magick or anything. I’m trying to make some friends on here . if you wouldn’t mind

Well, I would prefer not to public my info XD
PM me if you need help to find or learn something though.

how do you pm